Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
AR July 7 2019
AoR July 29 2019
PAL Dec 25 2019
Upfront medical June 13 2020
ECAS change to DM Oct 20 2020
Hi congrats!!Did you get medical pass on your gc key or ecas before dm???we have the same timeline and I did upfront last month

jeffery noma

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hello, I just got my notes, find something updated,(1) cio virtual scanned my application, (2) there is an application assignment due date under my file location - ready for ps

called Cic last week, told me security is in process (but notes said not started)

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
I can't link my application to gc key, but lawyer said it passed in September
Thank you!!!!I asked my lawyer if I could give upfront around June and he told me definitely nooo!!!but then I saw people with upfront getting dm so I went last month and did it...I should of gone June...I guess I have to wait for medical pass now

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
Hi
Thank you!!!!I asked my lawyer if I could give upfront around June and he told me definitely nooo!!!but then I saw people with upfront getting dm so I went last month and did it...I should of gone June...I guess I have to wait for medical pass now
Same with me
My lawyer is not in favor of upfront medical she told me to wait for med request
I am confused
Should I go for it?

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
Hey guyss
Need help
I called cic agent and asked about my application
He said I passed my security and all other parts of my file
He said my application is at final stage where a decision is taken
Can someone tell me how long is it gonna take to get copr now since I passed everything on last Friday (16 October 2020).
Thanks in advance

Gauravsehgal

Star Member
Oct 12, 2019
Arrival 19 December, 2019
Aor 13 feb
Biometrics 14 feb
Criminality check done on 17 July
Pal 18 July
Upfront medical passed on 29 July
Yesterday I got an ghost update.
Today I call cic agent she told me security still not started yet. I don’t know what to do now

Yellowknifer NWT

Sep 3, 2020
We are looking for participants to test the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

Hello .......(My name),

My name is ............(Officer name) and I am a Case Processing Agent with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in participating as a tester, to give us your feedback on the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal that is in development and will be launched soon for use by all our clients at the same stage as you currently.

To give you a brief overview, we are creating a Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal for approved permanent residence applicants to complete the last step of their application. This is the part of the process where applicants confirm their Canadian address and provide a photo to allow for the printing of their first permanent resident card.

Please note that participation is completely voluntary and anonymous. We will not be capturing your name or any personal information in our notes and it will not impact negatively on your application or your family members’ applications!

The testing rounds will be done next week from Monday, October 19, 2020, to Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Deloitte is the third-party organization that is developing the portal and leading the testing. They will be capturing any feedback for improving the service, and all responses will be anonymized.

If you are interested in participating and completing the final step of your application through this pilot program, please let us know as soon as possible. A researcher from Deloitte (copied on this message) will get in touch with you to provide more details and guide you through the process. If you are not interested in participating, please let us know as well.

Thank you for your time,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Good News to share with you guys
Just got COPR 1 hour ago almost after 18 months
As i told you previously i had Virtual Landing through Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal which is developed by IRCC with is out sourced by Delloit Company. I had Video confrence with IRCC agent and two of agents were from Delloit, they said they are testing this new system and later at tge end i uploaded my photos for PR card and updated my Adress. I had meeting this morning and later in afternoon i got my COPR. They told me i will get my PR card in couple of weeks. They gonna change system of finalizing PR applications soon by next mont as they told me i gave them feedback about new Portal system, if its successful they gonna implement and that would be easier for all of us.
Thank you so much guys best for luck for your future, hope u guys also get your COPR soon.

ckddyd8145

Apr 25, 2019
Arrival 19 December, 2019
Aor 13 feb
Biometrics 14 feb
Criminality check done on 17 July
Pal 18 July
Upfront medical passed on 29 July
Yesterday I got an ghost update.
Today I call cic agent she told me security still not started yet. I don’t know what to do now
Then what was yesterday GU about? cuz I got GU yesterday Too...

abelsamjo4

Star Member
Jan 30, 2020
Hi

Same with me
My lawyer is not in favor of upfront medical she told me to wait for med request
I am confused
Should I go for it?
I suggest you should go for it!! There is absolutely no harm! I have seen so many who got AOR after me getting their PR application approved, went for upfront medicals.