+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

GeoV

Star Member
May 31, 2019
I got also 2 GU between them 1 hour.
One first one I wasn't able to access my account. Then it returned submitted
Attemp again found another Ghost Update.
Nothing changed inside
My 100% reached early 4 days before.
Not sure what this about.
AOR May 2019
Medical expired last month.
Security didn't start since Feb.
Sydney VO.. outland

biddy0560

Oct 16, 2020
Hi All,

I am new here but will appreciate your contribution on my situation:
OINP
Application Received:February 20, 2019
Estimated Completion Date : September 20, 2020
MR: May 11,2020
Medical Copy Submitted: August
RCMP Background Requested: July
RCMP Background Submitted: August
Renewed Passport Requested: July
Passport Uploaded Submitted on Webform: October 8 but yet to get confirmation
Status Shows: 100%

Details about application status
Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- Myself and family completed upfront medical since Dec 2019 and we have forwarded the confirmation of e-medical since it was requested in July 2020 but it is yet to be updated till now.
"We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details".- I provided this but no changes seen.
Review of additional documents
-The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview -You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- RCMP background was requested and provided since August 2020 but still seeing the update below as of today
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I actually got a request that we should renew our passports for myself and family members but due to Covid, could not process the renewal on time. We recently renewed our passports and sent them through webform but yet to get confirmation for more than a week now.

My confusion is why my medical is not showing passed and background check since I already submitted over 2 months ago.

Please anyone has an advice on this situation?
Medical?
Background check?
Eligibility review?
COPR?
Landing?
PR?
Thank you in advance.
Please can anyone take a look at my situation with me. Thanks in advance.

sing3077

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Me and my frnd got this email on 16th of October. My frnd and me replied that yes we are interested later my frnd got reply that we he has to book an appointment and keep his photos ready. The he booked appointment for Monday As we already got DM on sep 10.
But I didn’t got replied for my email yet
So anybody is familiar with this kind of stuff please let me know.
From where you got this email

sing3077

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Me and my frnd got this email on 16th of October. My frnd and me replied that yes we are interested later my frnd got reply that we he has to book an appointment and keep his photos ready. The he booked appointment for Monday As we already got DM on sep 10.
But I didn’t got replied for my email yet
So anybody is familiar with this kind of stuff please let me know.
Can you send me link of portal plz

Reactions: manku_patel

Yellowknifer NWT

Sep 3, 2020
Can you send me link of portal plz
Bro there’s no link in the email and I didn’t got replied yet.
I guess IRCC is going to change the system of landing. Instead of going to border for flagpole they gonna do it online, wait for Monday i will tell what happened in my frnds appointment with IRCC.

sing3077

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
The
I guess IRCC is going to change the system of landing. Instead of going to border for flagpole they gonna do it online, wait for Monday i will tell what happened in my frnds appointment with IRCC.
They are already not doing flog pole as people are just sending only pictures for pr card

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I got also 2 GU between them 1 hour.
One first one I wasn't able to access my account. Then it returned submitted
Attemp again found another Ghost Update.
Nothing changed inside
My 100% reached early 4 days before.
Not sure what this about.
AOR May 2019
Medical expired last month.
Security didn't start since Feb.
Sydney VO.. outland
Same thing happen to me but i didn't see gu. Like u 3 days before 100% complited.lets pray hope we outland get good news soon.

sing3077

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hi
[/QUO
Is he going to ircc office?