+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

josieyixuan

Aug 22, 2020
have a question, I have received a new social insurance number, do I need to call cra to notify it? Or automatically converted to a new sin on cra.

biddy0560

Oct 16, 2020
Hi All,

I am new here but will appreciate your contribution on my situation:
OINP
Application Received:February 20, 2019
Estimated Completion Date : September 20, 2020
MR: May 11,2020
Medical Copy Submitted: August
RCMP Background Requested: July
RCMP Background Submitted: August
Renewed Passport Requested: July
Passport Uploaded Submitted on Webform: October 8 but yet to get confirmation
Status Shows: 100%

Details about application status
Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results- Myself and family completed upfront medical since Dec 2019 and we have forwarded the confirmation of e-medical since it was requested in July 2020 but it is yet to be updated till now.
"We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details".- I provided this but no changes seen.
Review of additional documents
-The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview -You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics -We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check- RCMP background was requested and provided since August 2020 but still seeing the update below as of today
"We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Final decision -Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I actually got a request that we should renew our passports for myself and family members but due to Covid, could not process the renewal on time. We recently renewed our passports and sent them through webform but yet to get confirmation for more than a week now.

My confusion is why my medical is not showing passed and background check since I already submitted over 2 months ago.

Please anyone has an advice on this situation?
Medical?
Background check?
Eligibility review?
COPR?
Landing?
PR?
Thank you in advance.

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hey guys I couldn’t open gc key today and when finally I logged in I had a ghost update...is it something good or false alarm??

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
I got my COPR letter this morning! Thank you for all the help and guidance!

Good luck to everyone with their application and I hope you all get good news soon!

I had requested GCMS notes a couple weeks ago, I will be posting the dates of eligibility, security, etc if I get it.

Here's my timeline below:
Stream: BC-PNP Inland Paper-Based PR Application
(AR) Application Received - August 27, 2019
(AoR) Acknowledgement of Receipt - October 3, 2019
(ADR) Additional Document Request - January 28, 2020 (RCMP Police Criminal Record)
(PAL) Pre-Arrival Letter - January 29, 2020
(MR) Upfront Medicals submitted via webform - May 25, 2020
(MP) Medical Passed on GCKey - June 1, 2020
(GU) Ghost Update on GCkey - October 8, 2020
(DM) Decision made on ECAS - October 9, 2020
(CM) Progress on GCkey complete to 100% - October 15, 2020
(COPR) Confirmation of Permanent Residence - October 16, 2020

I did not get a call or email for virtual landing, just an email that mycic account has a new msg.
Please clarify me that " Did you had submitted (RCMP Police Criminal Record) when you submitted your file"

Because they had asked you (ADR) Additional Document Request - January 28, 2020 (RCMP Police Criminal Record).

Please let me know,

Because they had asked me PCC, licence history and RPRF in February 2020 but i had provided only licence history and RPRF because i had already provided PCC with my application.

Reactions: Goga86

Yellowknifer NWT

Sep 3, 2020
We are looking for participants to test the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

Hello .......(My name),

My name is ............(Officer name) and I am a Case Processing Agent with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in participating as a tester, to give us your feedback on the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal that is in development and will be launched soon for use by all our clients at the same stage as you currently.

To give you a brief overview, we are creating a Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal for approved permanent residence applicants to complete the last step of their application. This is the part of the process where applicants confirm their Canadian address and provide a photo to allow for the printing of their first permanent resident card.

Please note that participation is completely voluntary and anonymous. We will not be capturing your name or any personal information in our notes and it will not impact negatively on your application or your family members’ applications!

The testing rounds will be done next week from Monday, October 19, 2020, to Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Deloitte is the third-party organization that is developing the portal and leading the testing. They will be capturing any feedback for improving the service, and all responses will be anonymized.

If you are interested in participating and completing the final step of your application through this pilot program, please let us know as soon as possible. A researcher from Deloitte (copied on this message) will get in touch with you to provide more details and guide you through the process. If you are not interested in participating, please let us know as well.

Thank you for your time,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

Reactions: manku_patel

Yellowknifer NWT

Sep 3, 2020
We are looking for participants to test the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

Hello .......(My name),

My name is ............(Officer name) and I am a Case Processing Agent with Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. I am reaching out to see if you would be interested in participating as a tester, to give us your feedback on the new Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal that is in development and will be launched soon for use by all our clients at the same stage as you currently.

To give you a brief overview, we are creating a Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal for approved permanent residence applicants to complete the last step of their application. This is the part of the process where applicants confirm their Canadian address and provide a photo to allow for the printing of their first permanent resident card.

Please note that participation is completely voluntary and anonymous. We will not be capturing your name or any personal information in our notes and it will not impact negatively on your application or your family members’ applications!

The testing rounds will be done next week from Monday, October 19, 2020, to Wednesday, October 21, 2020. Deloitte is the third-party organization that is developing the portal and leading the testing. They will be capturing any feedback for improving the service, and all responses will be anonymized.

If you are interested in participating and completing the final step of your application through this pilot program, please let us know as soon as possible. A researcher from Deloitte (copied on this message) will get in touch with you to provide more details and guide you through the process. If you are not interested in participating, please let us know as well.

Thank you for your time,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Me and my frnd got this email on 16th of October. My frnd and me replied that yes we are interested later my frnd got reply that we he has to book an appointment and keep his photos ready. The he booked appointment for Monday As we already got DM on sep 10.
But I didn’t got replied for my email yet
So anybody is familiar with this kind of stuff please let me know.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Man
Gckey seems to be working fine now. I hope its a batch update so we all get what we’ve been waiting for. Hoping for the best for everyone!
Yes .i saw gckey progress bar 100% complited but it is suppose to be next week according to previous time line.may be some thing is done.as we out lander no update since 19 month is pasing