+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

jason7449

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I don’t think so
They send it in bunch
So stay positive
everyone is getting Because they r about to send copr .....
I believe it's a system error or database updating. In last 2 hours, I clicked every applications, then clicking 'Account Home' back to home page, all applications state changed to 'Application/Profile Updated', even applications already approved three years ago......

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

hamed1soleimani

Oct 5, 2019
Just got another GU! Do you guys know if a GU can be related to a GCMS note request? Because I requested GCMS notes about two weeks ago and wondering if it's related to preparing that document.

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Gckey seems to be working fine now. I hope its a batch update so we all get what we’ve been waiting for. Hoping for the best for everyone!

Reactions: Fonca

SBANTYMANY

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hey guys now we are able to log in the account.
My application shows submitted. However during log in before while refreshing i show Application profile updated.

I think its a system update and everybody faced same situation.

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
I believe it's a system error or database updating. In last 2 hours, I clicked every applications, then clicking 'Account Home' back to home page, all applications state changed to 'Application/Profile Updated', even applications already approved three years ago......
same thing happened to me, already approved visitors visa also go a ghost update.

hamed1soleimani

Oct 5, 2019
At least my already approved work permits didn't get GU. Fingers crossed. Hope something has suddenly opened up and all of us will get our COPRs next week.

Has any outlander got GU or it was only for inlands?

If everyone including outlands have gotten it then it means something is wrong, since our cases are being processed by different offices than outland cases.

Reactions: Nneoma.muna

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
At least my already approved work permits didn't get GU. Fingers crossed. Hope something has suddenly opened up and all of us will get our COPRs next week.

Has any outlander got GU or it was only for inlands?

If everyone including outlands have gotten it then it means something is wrong, since our cases are being processed by different offices than outland cases.
i don't understand too. i am inland and my dependent is outland and i got ghost update twice in 2hrs. so i don't know what to think now.

hamed1soleimani

Oct 5, 2019
looking at other forums, it seems that even EE applicants have got ghost updates. So, definitely a false alarm. They don't have that many staff to issue that many updates at the same time!

Nneoma.muna

Dec 13, 2018
SK
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Nomination.....
Sk
AOR Received.
06-04-2019
Med's Request
10-09-2019
Med's Done....
26-10-2019
Passport Req..
26-04-2021
LANDED..........
30-04-2021
looking at other forums, it seems that even EE applicants have got ghost updates. So, definitely a false alarm. They don't have that many staff to issue that many updates at the same time!
they need to stop with the teasing cos some of us's blood pressure can't take excitement if they won't follow with COPr by next week. especially we with outland spouses that have given up for 2020.

Estherkim

Star Member
Aug 20, 2020
Hey guys, just wondering.. does it take a bit longer to receive AOR if you sent the application to the 49 Dorchester street Sydney?
That’s where I sent my application in June 2020..and I’ve seen that a few people who have sent to that address are still waiting for AOR since feb/ March..

Also, if I have changed my phone number is it necessary to update through web form that I have changed my phone number?

If anybody can let me know, that will be great and would appreciate it !
Thank you!

DenysKudikov

Sep 3, 2020
hi
AINP inland
sidney sofia office
AR 29 march 2019
waiting for DM
no update since december 2019
call ircc this morning , security not start , the agent was not nice at all ,he said not expect to get DM UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR , the wait can be more to next year , because of the COVID ......I don,t know what to think of this answer ....................................
The problem with the agents and immigration in general that we do not have ability to complain about their work to some of the manager or supervisors or somebody, and when you can’t complain about the service, the service is not gonna improve, all you get is paying all the fees , doing bunch of paper work, and hearing the wait word with not knowing if your case in good shape or not

Thus people including myself start loosing interest to the country cause they treat you as crap, you do not feel importance at all, and you supposed to feel, cause usually you are coming here as a skilled worker it means you are gonna help to raise economy, but they make it as they treat the immigrants as a slaves which is not gonna get any good for the country and the newcomers, not sure if it was like so all the time or just lately...

Sorry for the negative post

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey guys, just wondering.. does it take a bit longer to receive AOR if you sent the application to the 49 Dorchester street Sydney?
That’s where I sent my application in June 2020..and I’ve seen that a few people who have sent to that address are still waiting for AOR since feb/ March..

Also, if I have changed my phone number is it necessary to update through web form that I have changed my phone number?

If anybody can let me know, that will be great and would appreciate it !
Thank you!
You sent to correct address. They never call on your number before they issue you AoR. When you got aor you can update your contact number. No need to worry about phone number.