+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
make sure you put all information correctly and specially if you have multiple last names make sure you put both the same way it's in your passport. This used to be a bad problem in the past but they have fixed it for quite a while now.

have you tried with gckey?
with GCkey no problem

Reactions: fabianonetto

Meenakshi Sharma

Mar 20, 2019
Hi buddy, i tried several times to open an account in Ecas tools several times but no chance everytime said try again and i entered correct instructions with UCI or application number the same problem , i don't know maybe because i'm out Canada. could you please help me to find what going on
It doesn't match you inside or outside Canada . Go to check the application status , agree with conditions enter your UCI code then fill your data and submit it, your ecas will open

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
Hello Everyone
Is anybody here who completed his/her timeline and still waiting for decision?
And who got decision on last moments of complication timeline thanks

Reactions: manku_patel

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Hello Everyone
Is anybody here who completed his/her timeline and still waiting for decision?
And who got decision on last moments of complication timeline thanks
Me waiting for DM/COPR. My timeline finished on September 18, 2020 (19 Months). Still no update on my application.

Timeline details in signature.

moandtonic

Star Member
Jun 2, 2019
Good morning guys, I got DM today!
My timeline is in my signature.
Congrats! I got DM this morning too!

I'm also BCPNP, did your GCkey change? Mine is still showing 71% with last update Medical pass in June. Let's keep each other updated if we get a call/email from Vancouver office!

Reactions: Fonca