+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

sdalwadi

May 2, 2013
I just received my query reply
We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please refer to the email that was sent to you on September 2, 2020, to the following address:
We recommend that you also verify your junk mail folder, since emails may be rerouted there if your email program is set to filter or block emails coming from outside of your contact list.

Furthermore, since this letter was sent by email, it will not be available in the messages section of your online account.

dm was on September 4 but ecas show decision made whereas it does not show where i cross the border!

Springg

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
No, I haven`t sent any email. Though VFS is open here in my country from June but I think outland applicant wouldn`t get PPR unless travel restrictions are eased so am waiting patiently. Hopefully early next year.
So how could you sure about DM was positive?

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
So how could you sure about DM was positive?
Usually for a negative DM there has to be quite an investigation like request for additional documents, interviews, etc . I have never heard of a negative DM right away and I have been dealing with CIC since 2014 when I first applied for my PR. So most likely it is a positive one

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: gtcan19

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
How much times it takes for IRCC to reply the web form???
Please advice.
I got reply once in 7 working days and 2nd time in 2 weeks... !! So I believe it take maximum 2 weeks.

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Electronic Client Application Status - it's one of the places we go to check our application status

Hi buddy, i tried several times to open an account in Ecas tools several times but no chance everytime said try again and i entered correct instructions with UCI or application number the same problem , i don't know maybe because i'm out Canada. could you please help me to find what going on

Varindersohal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Hi buddy, i tried several times to open an account in Ecas tools several times but no chance everytime said try again and i entered correct instructions with UCI or application number the same problem , i don't know maybe because i'm out Canada. could you please help me to find what going on
Try to put the family name as your full name in it

fabianonetto

Star Member
Apr 29, 2011
Toronto
Med's Done....
Upfront
make sure you put all information correctly and specially if you have multiple last names make sure you put both the same way it's in your passport. This used to be a bad problem in the past but they have fixed it for quite a while now.

have you tried with gckey?