+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

sing3077

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
But I didn’t receive anything in my gckey account but in my ecas it’s shows decision made from September 4 and I don’t have any email of my nearest Ircc visa office.
mine is also same i got dm on September 4 but did not received copr
Whereas my representative just got inquiry reply and they said they have sent it but we have not received yet and and they said let them know if you guys haven’t received it
On other hand i called ircc but they said your file is still in process i dont know whts going on

sing3077

Star Member
Oct 16, 2017
Hey guys My representative puttes inquiry about my application as I received dm on 4 September 2020
But did not got copr
In reply they said they have sent it if you did not get any letter let them know they will send again whereas on other hand
I called ircc they said your application is still in process and they have not sent any letter they just send pre arrival that was in october 23 2019
Whts going on can any body help
Ircc clients are updated with our files our they just say what we see while checking status of our file?

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hey guys My representative puttes inquiry about my application as I received dm on 4 September 2020
But did not got copr
In reply they said they have sent it if you did not get any letter let them know they will send again whereas on other hand
I called ircc they said your application is still in process and they have not sent any letter they just send pre arrival that was in october 23 2019
Whts going on can any body help
Ircc clients are updated with our files our they just say what we see while checking status of our file?
I think that agent is not well updated as you got DM already. So try calling tomorrow and see what they tells you.

Reactions: manku_patel

Cickeo

Oct 5, 2020
Hello. I haven't posted anything on this forum before, but I have checked up on it here and there during these last two months quite a bit. It gave me hope seeing so many of your applications going through. Today, I can thankfully say that my process has come to a successful end as well.

Here is my timeline:

BC PNP Inland applicant, application was processed at the Sydney office.

AR: April 11, 2019
AOR: May 25, 2019
MR: September 30, 2019
MP: October 15, 2019
PAL: November 12, 2019
DM: September 4, 2020
Application approved/ECAS Status: Complete/Virtual Landing: September 30, 2020
COPR Letter: October 7, 2020

My question for you guys is; I have been working on a closed LMIA work permit. Do I need to wait till I get my actual PR Card before I can seek employment elsewhere, or can I leave my sponsor job now that I have the COPR letter? The processing time for new cards as of now is set at some three and a half months, and I would rather not wait that long as I have other opportunities waiting.

Thanks in advance guys, and best of luck to those still waiting. The day will come for you, I'm sure of it.

Reactions: richyaddy

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Hello. I haven't posted anything on this forum before, but I have checked up on it here and there during these last two months quite a bit. It gave me hope seeing so many of your applications going through. Today, I can thankfully say that my process has come to a successful end as well.

Here is my timeline:

My question for you guys is; I have been working on a closed LMIA work permit. Do I need to wait till I get my actual PR Card before I can seek employment elsewhere, or can I leave my sponsor job now that I have the COPR letter? The processing time for new cards as of now is set at some three and a half months, and I would rather not wait that long as I have other opportunities waiting.

Thanks in advance guys, and best of luck to those still waiting. The day will come for you, I'm sure of it.
Congratulations!

Did you receive any phone call from IRCC before COPR?

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019

Here is my timeline:

You can leave job now.
You are PR now and free in canada to work anywhere.
Don’t need to wait till PR card.