+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
So i was just reviewing the gcms notes that i just received and it already have a copr document number on it. Its strange cos i didnt receive any update on my gckey and ecas are still in progress.

Reactions: gtcan19

Billyouth10

Sep 16, 2020
Hi Guys
My ECAS Status Changed from In Process to Decision Made today.
My AR - August 2019
AOR - August 22 2019
PAL - 22 JAN 2020
MED PASS- JULY 2020 ( UPFRONT)
DECISION MADE- OCT 6 2020

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND VERY HAPPY AFTER SEEING THIS UPDATE
THANKS TO MY WAHEGURU congratulations and happy birthday

Alex williams

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Anyone plz help here,
Today I went to a clinic to book an appointment for upfront medical. The receptionist wasn't aware about the process of upfront medical.
Fortunately, they gave me the appointment by saying "the doctor will help you".
Can anyone plz guide me how should I go with this ? And what documents I should take it

cafpr

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Anyone plz help here,
Today I went to a clinic to book an appointment for upfront medical. The receptionist wasn't aware about the process of upfront medical.
Can anyone plz guide me how should I go with this ? And what documents I should take it
Did you go to panel physician or random clinic? You don't need to go there.. just call the number and then them you need to do an upfront medical.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

miggy24

Jan 8, 2020
Hi guys, got my gcms notes and it says PS Review since May 5, 2020 after I complied the Procedural Fairness Letter that I submitted last March 18, 2020 wherein my non-accompanying spouse be completely examined. Im Sept 2019 AR, SINP outland. Medical still passed, criminality on hold, security not started.

What might be PS REVIEW means? I have seen others gcms notes READY FOR PS here, mine is PS REVIEW. And on the end notes it also says "Does not appear to meet eligibility decision, additional information required"'.

Hellboy242

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Anyone plz help here,
From what I remember
Go with your Passport, PR application doc. (That has ur Application number or UCI), make sure your system is clear of anything funny (you know what I'm saying)

Good luck!!!

Reactions: Alex williams

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Hi all,
Can someone tell me what will happen to my work permit extension if i have already received pr, my wp extenaion is in progress since last 3 months but i have received the copr yesterday.
Do i need to do anything?

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Hi Guys
My ECAS Status Changed from In Process to Decision Made today.
My AR - August 2019
AOR - August 22 2019
PAL - 22 JAN 2020
MED PASS- JULY 2020 ( UPFRONT)
DECISION MADE- OCT 6 2020

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND VERY HAPPY AFTER SEEING THIS UPDATE
THANKS TO MY WAHEGURU
Wow....Great gift from IRCC on ur birthday and next b`day celebration in Canada...:).Congratulations & Best Wishes on ur b`day..:)

Reactions: Navilehal

Optimall

Star Member
Aug 30, 2017
Hi all,
Can someone tell me what will happen to my work permit extension if i have already received pr, my wp extenaion is in progress since last 3 months but i have received the copr yesterday.
Do i need to do anything?
Ask for refund on payment online