+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Kuk

Sep 7, 2020
I am trying to open my status in ecas. But it always do not show anything and tell to try again. I have my gc key account and it shows 60% completed. I am filing accurate figures in ecas. I am wondering what is going on. Can someone help.

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I am trying to open my status in ecas. But it always do not show anything and tell to try again. I have my gc key account and it shows 60% completed. I am filing accurate figures in ecas. I am wondering what is going on. Can someone help.
The same happened to me i couldn't find a solution for that and my GCKEY shows 72%

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hi guys,

i have one question. When we listen to automated recorded information for status of our application. Does it change the process of our application. Because i am not sure but it says that this is the most up to date unformation and it might changes thr progressive of our application.

anybody can help. It affect our application?

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Hi guys,

i have one question. When we listen to automated recorded information for status of our application. Does it change the process of our application. Because i am not sure but it says that this is the most up to date unformation and it might changes thr progressive of our application.

anybody can help. It affect our application?
I am confused understanding your case, one time you said you have received you COPR and yesterday you said IRCC is asking for Notice of Assessment with you?

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I am confused understanding your case, one time you said you have received you COPR and yesterday you said IRCC is asking for Notice of Assessment with you?
hey,

i got information request from ircc officer he sent me an email inquiring the date and place of entry. I didn’t receiveCoPR yet.

there is another girl or guy who got NOA request not me. Her accout name is Nav1993 i guess mine is nav3077.

please check?

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
hey,

i got information request from ircc officer he sent me an email inquiring the date and place of entry. I didn’t receiveCoPR yet.

there is another girl or guy who got NOA request not me. Her accout name is Nav1993 i guess mine is nav3077.

please check?
My bad. I guess I got confused in names.

Hope you get COPR soon!!

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I just check and saw that I got a ghost update. However, my medical results saying pass was not on my account because I think it expires today. Not sure if they are working on my file or the ghost update was an automatic thing for the expired medical. Hoping to get some great news as today makes 20 months since I applied.
Aunt are you outland ok. My medical

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I cannot check my gc key if ths decision is made or not but ecas says still in process and i got email from officer last Friday requesting original and last date and place of entry into canada? I am worried that what’s going on with my case. No DM but officer send the email?