Hellboy242

Star Member
Apr 11, 2020
Ar: April 15, 2019
AOR: May 23, 2019
Mp: October 15, 2019
Gu: September 15, 2020
Dm, Copr: ???
My open workpermit is expiring on 15 october and thats the same day they promised to give me p.r now they extended the process time to November 15, 2020. Let us see. I called Cic even security is passed. I am so impatient atm.
Pls apply for a WP cos you don't know when your application ll be approved

Apr 8, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am Canadian Citizen and have been living in Saskatchewan for almost 10 years. My family member applied for International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand where you get 20 points for Close family relative in Saskatchewan.

I had provided all the information/documents as per requirements. They received confirmation of SINP nomination with 6 months of validity.

IRCC received their paper based PR application before expiry date. They have also received AOR and Biometric Instructions Letter.

Due to some changes, Either I can take transfer and move to another province through the same employer or find another job. It is not easy to find new job in current situation of COVID-19.

Does anyone know how does it impact my family member's PR application? They are going to live in Saskatchewan on arrival and they don't have any intention to move from Saskatchewan.

I searched everywhere but couldn't find any info related to this. Had anyone else have this type of situation? Please advise.

Thank you in advance.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Everyone,

I am Canadian Citizen and have been living in Saskatchewan for almost 10 years. My family member applied for International Skilled Worker: Occupation In-Demand where you get 20 points for Close family relative in Saskatchewan.

I had provided all the information/documents as per requirements. They received confirmation of SINP nomination with 6 months of validity.

IRCC received their paper based PR application before expiry date. They have also received AOR and Biometric Instructions Letter.

Due to some changes, Either I can take transfer and move to another province through the same employer or find another job. It is not easy to find new job in current situation of COVID-19.

Does anyone know how does it impact my family member's PR application? They are going to live in Saskatchewan on arrival and they don't have any intention to move from Saskatchewan.

I searched everywhere but couldn't find any info related to this. Had anyone else have this type of situation? Please advise.

Thank you in advance.
Your family member have to stay in Saskatchewan until pr is approved. After pr or doing landing he can move anywhere he want. Note if they found out he just used nomination to obtain pr and no intention to stay in province his pr can be cancel.

Daniel1020

Feb 18, 2019
I just got a copr letter on gc key.
- Mpnp/Inland/no dependent/Winnipeg office
- No phone call or e mail ahead the letter
- My file was at Syndney office during the whole processing time then transfered to Winnipeg office right before today.
AR : Apr 10, 2019
AOR : May 28
MP : Oct 12
PAL: Nov 11
DM: Sep 4, 2020
Copr: Sep 28, 2020

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2020
Your family member have to stay in Saskatchewan until pr is approved. After pr or doing landing he can move anywhere he want. Note if they found out he just used nomination to obtain pr and no intention to stay in province his pr can be cancel.
Hello Miss Bee,

As I mentioned earlier, they are going to live in Saskatchewan after they arrive and they don't have any intention to move from Saskatchewan.

I am asking for myself. What happens if I move to another province?

Thank you in advance!

SBANTYMANY

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
Hello guys,
I missed 2 calls from no caller id one on Saturday and one today half an hour ago.
I doubt it might be from ircc.
Anyone who missed calls got any reply???
Just curious

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Miss Bee,

As I mentioned earlier, they are going to live in Saskatchewan after they arrive and they don't have any intention to move from Saskatchewan.

I am asking for myself. What happens if I move to another province?

Thank you in advance!
Are you already PR? If yes you can move anywhere. If you applied pr and still waiting for process , you should stay in Saskatchewan until you are Pr. As i told you earlier if you move pr will be canceled. If you are already PR you are safe.

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
Hello guys,
I missed 2 calls from no caller id one on Saturday and one today half an hour ago.
I doubt it might be from ircc.
Anyone who missed calls got any reply???
Just curious
Hi there,

If you missed calls from IRCC they will send you an email. I missed a call from a private number on Thursday and by Friday I got an email from the officer confirming my original and place of entry into Canada. So you will get an update if it is IRCC.

Apr 8, 2020
Are you already PR? If yes you can move anywhere. If you applied pr and still waiting for process , you should stay in Saskatchewan until you are Pr. As i told you earlier if you move pr will be canceled. If you are already PR you are safe.
I am Canadian Citizen but does it affect their application since they have got 20 points for Close Family Member in Saskatchewan?