+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

lilisnotes

Sep 11, 2020
Hello this forum has been very helpful for me so I'd like to give back by providing my application timeline:

AINP - International Student Stream

AR: April 18, 2019
MP: October 2019
PAL: November 2019
GU: September 10, 2020
DM: September 11, 2020

I called the agent after the DM, and they confirmed that my application was approved. They have been preparing my confirmation of permanent residency. It depends on the officer, they will be either calling me or emailing me to follow up and advise on next steps.

Everyone will get there soon - please trust the struggle because that will make you stronger. On a side note, I have also spent over $1,000 applying for Express Entry in May because I was so impatient. I'll try to answer as many questions as I could. Good luck everyone!
Hi guys!

I just received a cal from an immigration officer (No Caller ID) and he congratulated me on becoming a permanent resident in Canada. He confirmed my email and other info and told me that I would need to check my email within the next 3 days because I will receive a confirmation of permanent residency along with instruction on how to update my SIN & healthcare numbers. Guys, IRCC is working hard on processing our file, so good luck to you all.

AINP - International Student Stream - inland

AR: April 18, 2019
AOR: May 30, 2019
MP: October 2019
PAL: November 2019
GU: September 10, 2020
DM: September 11, 2020

Last edited:

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
Hi guys!

I just received a cal from an immigration officer (No Caller ID) and he congratulated me on becoming a permanent resident in Canada. He confirmed my email and other info and told me that I would need to check my email within the next 3 days because I will receive a confirmation of permanent residency along with instruction on how to update my SIN & healthcare numbers. Guys, IRCC is working hard on processing our file, so good luck to you all.
Are you inland or outland.

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019
Hi guys!

When you get DM.?

And which visa office called you.?

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
Hi guys!

Congratulations.

timeline please.

Reactions: manku_patel