+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Hi u also from Aug 2019, any update?
I got my GCMS notes everything is passed except security-not started.
No bro, same thing
Got my notes last month too
Everything passed except security which is not started and file location says ready for PS.
I did my upfront medical in January but send it via webform in July as I wasn’t aware that we have to do that. Anyway I passed my medical on July 27th

Pray4PR247

Aug 2, 2017
I got a ghost update 3 days ago i saw some change in my GCkey account (you don't need medical exam) last week was (we are viewing your medical Results ) please is it a good sign to send a copr soon
Hummm that is interesting...it change from we are reviewing your medical back to you do not need a medical, is that something new? Shouldn't they say medical passed?....I have been wondering why IRCC has not been sending out any new MR...since June ...I dont think any was issued. So I am wondering if they have decided to skip that requirement for the INLAND applicants....it would really make sense...most of us have been living here for over 2 years...and that's y I think they are checking to see if all the applicants are still here in Canada....just my gut feelings...no inside info.

jason7449

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I got a ghost update 3 days ago i saw some change in my GCkey account (you don't need medical exam) last week was (we are viewing your medical Results ) please is it a good sign to send a copr soon
I got two GU last Friday on both of PNP and work permit applications, but nothing changed until now. I am so sad.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
No bro, same thing
Got my notes last month too
Everything passed except security which is not started and file location says ready for PS.
I did my upfront medical in January but send it via webform in July as I wasn’t aware that we have to do that. Anyway I passed my medical on July 27th
Same for me.
Its says ready for PS do you know what does it mean?
I can see some people from june, july and august received COPR last week.

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Hummm that is interesting...it change from we are reviewing your medical back to you do not need a medical, is that something new? Shouldn't they say medical passed?....I have been wondering why IRCC has not been sending out any new MR...since June ...I dont think any was issued. So I am wondering if they have decided to skip that requirement for the INLAND applicants....it would really make sense...most of us have been living here for over 2 years...and that's y I think they are checking to see if all the applicants are still here in Canada....just my gut feelings...no inside info.
May be because they have already done their medical for work permit. For me I had to do biometric for work permit but for it says you do not need it.