January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

a.y.c

Jun 12, 2019
Inland PNP
AR - September 2019
AOR - December 2019
PALS - February 2020
Waiting on Medical.

1. Anyone with similar Timeline? Any update on Medical?

2. does it make sense to do an upfront medical? how to go about it?

3. the estimate timeline for final decision was March 2020 - it has been updated to April 2020, has anyone else seen such change in timeline?

4. if my husband gets a work transfer to another country for a short time - would it be advisable to travel outside Canada? does this cancel the PR application? what effect would this have on the PR process?

Any information will be much appreciated.
Thank you.
exact same timeline. percentage bar shows 60% and called ircc may 2020 they said criminal and eligibility passed i hope something happens and as the trend is going i guess medicals are coming soon for 2019 application in coming months and ircc have quota to complete before next year so i guess they will try to complete as many files they can till it it get normal. ..other then that i guess waiting is only other option

Reactions: Niki_S and arjy

Niki_S

Aug 31, 2020
exact same timeline. percentage bar shows 60% and called ircc may 2020 they said criminal and eligibility passed i hope something happens and as the trend is going i guess medicals are coming soon for 2019 application in coming months and ircc have quota to complete before next year so i guess they will try to complete as many files they can till it it get normal. ..other then that i guess waiting is only other option
Thank you, can you kindly post when you get your medical request - so I know things are progressing. It’s good to know someone with the same timeline

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Are you inland or out land applicant ?

What about RPRF ?

I am just one month behind you and also waiting for medical.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Congratulations again kabayan. You already reaped the fruits of your patience and positivity despite of uncertainty. God bless.
Salamat kabayan. I hope you get yours soon! God bless you too!

Reactions: Arjunp