+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

PALASHPAL

Aug 16, 2017
What if EE applicants finish the pie and we all left with nothing but an empty plate... lol just kidding!!
pie is very big. EE will take first then pnp. Cic love them too much hence they will get first. Just joking.... But seems like we will be delayed. First of 18th March that condition need to remove other wise no hope. And after 18 March very few of them got ppr. I think cic is working on something which will get benefit all of us. But it's too early to guess. Once the world will get COVID vaccine then cic will do something for us. But I guess it's gonna be long wait. I am planning to do somekind skilled work like electrician or heavy driver course for 3-6 months here in my country.

Reactions: Floje

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
pie is very big. EE will take first then pnp. Cic love them too much hence they will get first. Just joking.... But seems like we will be delayed. First of 18th March that condition need to remove other wise no hope. And after 18 March very few of them got ppr. I think cic is working on something which will get benefit all of us. But it's too early to guess. Once the world will get COVID vaccine then cic will do something for us. But I guess it's gonna be long wait. I am planning to do somekind skilled work like electrician or heavy driver course for 3-6 months here in my country.
This is more frustrated. Just now i checked my gckey.it was showing 92 % .and 48 days. now today its shows 12 weeks and 84%. That means now estimated process time is 19 months.from 18 months.check you people who has complited90% before.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
HI All,
Check your GC key account if the Estimated remaining processing time for you is increased by 1 month.
Yes vick it is on my Gc key is increased by 1 month. We can resist if they could finalize with in this time frame.!!!! But dont know.

jason7449

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
This is more frustrated. Just now i checked my gckey.it was showing 92 % .and 48 days. now today its shows 12 weeks and 84%. That means now estimated process time is 19 months.from 18 months.check you people who has complited90% before.
there is one more month on mine too, it was 18 months on time bar this morning but change to 19 month just now.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Fuck!!!

Yes, it increased by a month.
This is called a torture, no change in EE and Spousal paper application inside outside but only change in PNP paper application, it seems they are least interest about PNP paper based.

Waiting seems to be never ending, they are more concentrating on earning more from draws instead of processing pending apps.

Reactions: danlb34 and Loulla

dpp

May 24, 2016
Even 19 months look out of reach at this moment!! The situation is completely going opposite of what we assumed 1-2 months ago and predicted that August would be our month. I am scared to be optimistic now. I mean how more optimistic we still can be?...

Reactions: dandandragon

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Even 19 months look out of reach at this moment!! The situation is completely going opposite of what we assumed 1-2 months ago and predicted that August would be our month. I am scared to be optimistic now. I mean how more optimistic we still can be?...
No reason of being optimistic, they don't care about PNP paper based, world is back on work but they seems enjoying summer in Canada.

Last edited:
Reactions: dandandragon

HKaur789

Jan 19, 2020
there is one more month on mine too, it was 18 months on time bar this morning but change to 19 month just now.
Same happened with me . Its so frustrating. I called CIC today. They told me my background check and security check is clear . Everything is done. Only final decision is left , i don’t know how long they ll take to make a final decision. Already been 17 months.

Reactions: Kamal91

binder243

Star Member
Jul 18, 2012
Same happened with me . Its so frustrating. I called CIC today. They told me my background check and security check is clear . Everything is done. Only final decision is left , i don’t know how long they ll take to make a final decision. Already been 17 months.
what is your AOR please?