+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Latted

Jul 19, 2020
I had the same experience. My passport expired last year along with my work permit but I just applied for BOWP before the expiry date and they approved it. Just waiting for the next step now at 86% with 11 weeks left.
Do you have restriction on your employment on your pnp approval letter?

Ifylove

Aug 2, 2020
Hi guys, I have long been waiting for the next update since I got my last update(MP) in Feb 26th this year and the wait is seeming endless, I requested for my GCMS note and only to realize that ELIBILITY=PASSED, SECURITY=NT STARTED, CRIMINALITY=PASSED, MEDICAL=PASSED, and INFO SHARING= COMPLETED. it was also displayed there that my file was moved from CIO to ACCRA VO and the reason stated for the transfer is TFR-ELIGIBILITY. I am a bit confused why the transfer to ACCRA when CIO have passed Eligibility. My AOR is July 29. Kindly assist

Reactions: VimalSagar

Images

Apr 11, 2019
Hi guys, I have long been waiting for the next update since I got my last update(MP) in Feb 26th this year and the wait is seeming endless, I requested for my GCMS note and only to realize that ELIBILITY=PASSED, SECURITY=NT STARTED, CRIMINALITY=PASSED, MEDICAL=PASSED, and INFO SHARING= COMPLETED. it was also displayed there that my file was moved from CIO to ACCRA VO and the reason stated for the transfer is TFR-ELIGIBILITY. I am a bit confused why the transfer to ACCRA when CIO have passed Eligibility. My AOR is July 29. Kindly assist
Congrats you are almost there. Check the note properly you will see the reason besides eligibility.

soledad

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
Oinp inland isjo stream
Ar apr 2019
Aor jun 2019
Mp oct 2019
Adr nov 2019
Should I consider requesting GCMS notes?
never done anything but waiting.
I know people with earlier AORs are still waiting for updates ahead of me...

just wondering...

Reactions: Dikku1111

Ifylove

Aug 2, 2020
Oinp inland isjo stream
Ar apr 2019
Aor jun 2019
Mp oct 2019
Adr nov 2019
Should I consider requesting GCMS notes?
never done anything but waiting.
I know people with earlier AORs are still waiting for updates ahead of me...

just wondering...
With your timeline displayed, i want to believe you are close to 80% on GCKey. i dont think it would be bad if u go ahead with the request though the covid 19 had really affected the normal pace of applications thus the delay.

danlb34

Star Member
Feb 16, 2018
Hi! I haven’t received biometric requested. Is it requested for all people?
No, it's not requested for everybody. I would recommend to order GCMS notes to check if you were exempt of giving Biometrics. In my case, I got AOR in January, PAL in february and not BIL. I got concerned about it, and in May I ordered GCMS notes and I could see that I was exempt of giving Biometrics because I was inland applicant (Observation: It's up to the officer to exempt or not, I saw some people with similar profile as me being requested to give Biometrics and I also saw some few cases in the forum of people should give Biometrics and was requested for it according GCMS but didn't received the BIL email).

CherryNg

Star Member
Oct 18, 2019
No, it's not requested for everybody. I would recommend to order GCMS notes to check if you were exempt of giving Biometrics. In my case, I got AOR in January, PAL in february and not BIL. I got concerned about it, and in May I ordered GCMS notes and I could see that I was exempt of giving Biometrics because I was inland applicant (Observation: It's up to the officer to exempt or not, I saw some people with similar profile as me being requested to give Biometrics and I also saw some few cases in the forum of people should give Biometrics and was requested for it according GCMS but didn't received the BIL email).
Thanks so much. I ordered GCMS not but I didn’t know how to check that information. How do you know you were exempted?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Thanks so much. I ordered GCMS not but I didn’t know how to check that information. How do you know you were exempted?
The exempted inland applicants are those whose AR is previous to December 3, that was when the biometrics became mandatory.

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020

Hi when did you applied for GCMS note ..???

After how many days did u received ... ??