+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

dandandragon

Star Member
Dec 21, 2017
Most of updates for PNP paper based are coming for FEBRUARY AORs.. That's good but what should be the reason?
I think no reason.

It’s clueless.

Just like the way how IRCC is operating. Clueless.

When they started slowly working on paper files, they started by sending comparatively “useless “ PAL. What’s the point? How should I “ prepare to arrive” when I don’t know how many YEARS to wait?

No AOR : for Feb 2020 Ar, they don’t know whether their files are received or complete for half a year!

No DM: for many Mar Apr Mar 2019 Ar or earlier, they have done everything they can, only security left.

Why it could take three weeks for EE to pass security but years for paper PNP?

Huge question mark for IRCC’s management and coordination.

“Normal processing time for Paper PNP is 19 months” is a terrible excuse and 19 months are NOT normal. :(

PS: I have been voicing out by making complaints to IRCC and leaving comments under IRCC Twitter. We should not be silent!!!

Here is the link to make complaints to IRCC.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx

Last edited:
Reactions: ilylcn and Loulla

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
FEB 2020,,,Probably the last batch of AORs before the pandemic started.
I have seen people in this portal got copr have AR march 2019 and AOR May 2019.
So u never know what order they are following, I think it depends on your luck and time (if you believe in luck) and visa officer ofcourse.

Reactions: Dikku1111

dpp

May 24, 2016
I have seen people in this portal got copr have AR march 2019 and AOR May 2019.
So u never know what order they are following, I think it depends on your luck and time (if you believe in luck) and visa officer ofcourse.
Well those applications who recieved COPRs are already got decision made before March 15, So it's not surprise.

ilylcn

Mar 6, 2020
I think no reason.

It’s clueless.

When they started slowly working on paper files, they started by sending comparatively “useless “ PAL. What’s the point? How should I “ prepare to arrive” when I don’t know how many YEARS to wait?

No AOR : for Feb 2020 Ar, they don’t know whether their files are received or complete for half a year!

No DM: for many Mar Apr Mar 2019 Ar or earlier, they have done everything they can, only security left.

“Normal processing time for Paper PNP is 19 months” is a terrible excuse and 19 months are NOT normal. :(

PS: I have been voicing out by making complaints to IRCC and leaving comments under IRCC Twitter. We should not be silent!!!

I submit a complain via this page. I think as you that we should to do something to make the process better. My AR is 19 March 2019 and still waiting for DM.

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
I submit a complain via this page. I think as you that we should to do something to make the process better. My AR is 19 March 2019 and still waiting for DM.
I have also submitted, they should try to finish security fast not same as EE (10-15 days) but at-least 1-3 month are enough specially in case of inland those who already in Canada.

Please submit, at-least someone will wake up someday.

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
I think no reason.

It’s clueless.

same thing happened with me but my processing time bar is 100% now .. i am still waiting for ppr

Reactions: dandandragon

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
I checked my gc key today and it was showing Application/Profile updated.

when I checked details there was change in medical. Before, my medical was showing passed on February 26.

currently it shows you do not need medical we will contact you if required.

I think it is because my wife medical got expired on July 24 and need to appear for exam again.

however, I don’t have medical request. Status changed from medical passed to Standard message.

when I passed medical it was also application/profile updated.

So In my opinion IRCC officials are working.
same thing happened with me.. application updated my medical passed 24 october.. now they changed to do not need medical we will contact you if we need.. and my ptocessing time bar is 100% complete.. still no any update

Reactions: Beeman

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
same thing happened with me.. application updated my medical passed 24 october.. now they changed to do not need medical we will contact you if we need.. and my ptocessing time bar is 100% complete.. still no any update
That’s ridiculous and frustrating.
Hope you get some update soon.
Which stream your are in buddy? And which PNP from where?
Can you please share your time line here please.

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
So i think they need to get back to office to give DM ..
So probably no more or very rare DM this Year ....
And rest will depend on the situation if covid increases or decreases in winter especially during Christmas and new year celebrations ....
Hold on tight , keep yourself busy.
Well we have to understand the complications of paper based applications where not all the things can be accessed online and they need Office space

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
And Before DM we will see a wave of AOR , as people receive AOR when they scan file
And still they have not even started to scan files how can anyone expect dm or anything major from sydney atleast
Pal , medical pass and all that updates will keep flowing as that work can be done online and remotely

jaisdeep

Star Member
Jul 4, 2020
That’s ridiculous and frustrating.
Hope you get some update soon.
Which stream your are in buddy? And which PNP from where?
Can you please share your time line here please.
bc pnp application AR jan 2019
AOR april 2019
My husband and mine medical request 9 sep 2019
medical passed 24 october 2019
PAL on 3rd jan 2020
waiting for dm

jzhai

May 29, 2020
Got copr today. Inland, NS
I know I’m under AIPP but my file also is base based. And my time at run out since April 2020. My files is at Charlotte town, PEI
AOR Oct 31,2019
ADR JAN, 2020
ADR FEB,2020
MR Mar 7, 2020
MP Mar 13,2020
PAL Mar 18,2020
CoPr July 27, 2020
Wish everybody good luck.