+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Hi guys
I am paper base appliquant.
AR March 28 / 2019
AOR May 15 / 2019
Nothing is moving for decision made ...maybe is coming soon ... but nothing for now.
I am curious to know if RICC keep going to give DM for express entry .

Do you know if people from express entry have DM ?
Sorry for my bad English
Thank you
yes of course, DM for EE never stop. EE applicantions are now being processed faster than they were before covid-19 appears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Macot73 and Loulla

dpp

May 24, 2016
ow when offices resumed paper application processing, why security verification are not being even initiated or passed?

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Well i know deep in my heart i was hoping my thoughts of paper based applications not being processed until atleast next year would come false but reality states that they might be true....,,
Candidates excited over medical passed should know that officers just send medical request, Decisions are made by IRCC doctor panel . And I will try to find the source asap but i read it somewhere. And PAL as far it goes is just a automated kind of stuff ...
many candidates with PAL , get their files transferred for Eligibility after months of receiving PAL

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Well i know deep in my heart i was hoping my thoughts of paper based applications not being processed until atleast next year would come false but reality states that they might be true....,,
Candidates excited over medical passed should know that officers just send medical request, Decisions are made by IRCC doctor panel . And I will try to find the source asap but i read it somewhere. And PAL as far it goes is just a automated kind of stuff ...
many candidates with PAL , get their files transferred for Eligibility after months of receiving PAL
PAL is not automated... the officers send PAL once they checked your file and they consider that you passed the eligibility....

Last edited:

omo_naija

May 6, 2020
Hello everyone,

I want to find out if it's possible to apply for both paper application and express entry at the same time.
Next month I will have one-year work experience in Canada, my score on IELTS was low and I wrote CELPIP last week
I just calculated my CRS score and it's 400, I tried to post an application online with the reference code but it says I already have an application.

I have my paper application linked to my online account so I am not sure if that is the reason. I will try to contact immigration through web form to find out if it's possible. I just want to check here first.

Do you guys think I can submit an express entry and paper application at the same time?
I think I can apply for another BCPNP (online) application if I am able to get my profile in the pool.