+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Gurpreetbilling

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
i don’t know why people are so frustrated. Nobody is expert here and know body know what’s happening in cic. People saying, oh they are not working, they just updating from home. It doesn’t matter how they working. Anyhow we are getting updates in this month. Lot of people including me waiting for PR so they can move on to new jobs or other things.
So don’t be so negative and if you are hopeless about your file please don’t make other people worried. Just keep it to yourself guys. Don’t behave like kids. Stay safe and spread smile

Gurpreetbilling

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Most of govt operations happening remotely from home. I work in a chair company and we are sending chairs to CRA employees home for their work from home

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Alright, alright. Just let pistachios2015 be. Yeah, you are right @pistachios2015 they are not working. So what now?

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Regardless of all our different views and speculations and forecasts and predictions and looking on the crystal ball, no one really knows what is going on and how the IRCC people doing their thing in all of our appliations. Unless one of the guys here was previously working, or have a relative working on IRCC.
Stop debating and ALLCAPSing each other. :) :) :) .

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Well applications with aor are in the system and can be accessed by officers working from home .
ONLY SIGN OF OFFICE WORKING IS NEW AOR's that is where they have to scan file and upload in system.
SO NO AOR FROM MARCH ONWARDS STRAIGHT 4 MONTHS OF NO AOR ,
might be one or two cases utmost but does not see any.
SO APPLICANTS who already have received AOR ARE BEING PROCESSED (maybe some stages, including eligibility) but again it depends that does officers need office space to send medical requests or To do final review or not.
IF THEY DO NOT REQUIRE OFFICE SPACE FOR FINAL REVIEW AND MEDICAL REQUESTS THEN MOST OF THE APPLICANTS WITH AOR SHALL GET DM.
COPR is something different ,, I am talking of DM ...
AND trends suggest that no DM or AOR since mid March. So this shall be clear enough for now
Wait for AOR to resume , once Feb or march guys start receiving aor , then get ready for DM's and PPR requests

CHIOMA OSSAI

May 30, 2020
If they working, you are supposed to receive a fromal MEDICAL REQUEST from Sydney, not a upfront medical test initiated ALL BY YOURSELF.

To pass or to NOT pass the medical test is up to clinic's doctor, not the IRCC, you understand?

If there is a problem with your medical test, clinic will inform you of it in advance and then upload the results to IRCC, and IRCC would ask you to see a doctor or something.

If clinic's doctor upload your medical results to IRCC without informing you of anything, it means you are healthy and already passed the test.
i got PAL today 18th july and my file is still in sydney, if they are not working how would someone sent it to me? my ECAS updated today as well that they have received my medicals

Reactions: Floje

dpp

May 24, 2016
Most of February AOR applicants here got PAL. Instead of wasting time in debates, let's debate on their stratergies and plan because what we all can do best is SPECULATIONS..:D:D:D:p:D

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
For Now, all I can say is I am hoping and praying that the best results of our applications, both inland or outland will come to us. the situation is already beyond our hands anymore. As what my wife always said "Hold on like a tarsier" or in Filipino words " Kapit lang tulad ng sa tarsier".

I am also comes to the point that I am losing hope but everytime i saw some updates on other guys application here or on other groups, I believe that my right time comes.

Hold on Guys the Best has yet to come.