+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Alexaj

Jun 6, 2020
Relax guys. Undoubtedly, Sydney office is working with probably limited staff only (PNP paper files were again resumed from the 1st week of July). People are getting document requests, PAL which was not the case before July if you remember. Moreover, some COPRs were issued (from the local offices) to some pre- covid finalized applicants whose files were never transfered (as per them). And Why we don't get medical requests?..The most probable answer would be that the ongoing issue is related to medical and hence, they may not want take risks and are ready to wait for sometimes. If you talk about medical passed, then it can be done at home because medical passed status were already granted to many applicants before the reopening of IRCC offices (May be the IRCC panel physician works with officers ONLINE). And still there is doubt, our deputy minister of Immigration announced that Paper applications are being processed at offices so that it can be transfered to remotely work operations and it was clearly mentioned in the statement that some selected employees already joined the Sydney office...
In nutshell, they are working but with reduced capacity and therefore, it gives us feel of their remain inactive.
Right. who has doubt, check other threads. Nov/Dec applicants are getting PAL since last 2 weeks.

Reactions: Ji2222

Alexaj

Jun 6, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: chivinas

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
The medical results can be uploaded into system, or can be sent to someone via email, once officer see ur medical results sent by the doctor they can make ur online status shown as “You pass the medical” while they are working from home, this is a very easy thing to do.

how about all the other paper-based files of yours? Were they already scanned and uploaded into their online working system? Can officers process those files via their own computer or laptop like they processing EE files while they are working from home? If they could not, how could you say that Sydney is working?
Pistachios if they not working how do they reply on web form request.is it also automated update?

Reactions: Floje

bernardy

Star Member
Dec 23, 2019
Bro please stay calm and relax, i saw a lot of your posts you are pretty discouraged , it sounds like IRCC take suggestions from you whether they wanted to stay home or they should open SYDNEY visa office. now you are saying they are just getting medicals results and can be passed from home and whatsoever. Bro don't make assumptions and find their answers of your own. for your consideration EE applicants have more skills, abilities and they are highly demanded not only in canada also from overseas. Please stay relax and have patience. Yelling at each other is not gonna help you out. Normal processing is 18 months. if you have already sent out your application The date they received it its gonna be you lock-in-date. they will consider your wait times the day they received it.
I second this, discouragement is not helping anyone.

My application was 100% in Sydney. Upfront medical passed within a week after I uploaded the proof. The doctor at the clinic does not decide whether it passes or not. Eventually it's someone at IRCC deciding whether your medical result meets the immigration requirement, regardless whether that person is a medical professional or immigration officer.

We see some good news in the past week, everything is suggesting IRCC is working on it. Definitely reduced capacity but this is the time we live in, the crisis happened, everyone is trying to make the best out of it.

Still, I hope everyone on this forum stay healthy, patient and encouraged. If you are not opting for EE, what we have now is the best that we can get. Let's focus on sharing the news and encouraging each other rather than yelling with negativity.

The waiting process is painful but it will be rewarding, we have hope for the good things that are about to happen.

manojsax

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
If there is a problem with your medical result, the clinic will not send ur medical result to IRCC, doctor will ask you to retake the test or something.

To pass the medical result or not is completely up to the clinic, not the IRCC, you understand?
I am inland Paper based.
IRCC had asked me (and 3 dependents) to do medicals in Sep 2019.

The doctor I met was very clear about the process.

He said that they only upload the results to IRCC portal.
They DO NOT make determination whether you are considered passed or not.
He even said that if doctors are to decide on pass/fail of medicals, this will lead to some bad doctor abusing the system.
I am sure IRCC would have systems in place that can help decide with or even without in house doctor's help that the results mean pass or fail.

Doctor also mentioned that if in their own evaluation they think something is missing or the results are really bad and it is likely that IRCC will reject them, they do let the applicant know.

Now you hold on to your horses and bite the bullet.

manojsax

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Another indication that Sydney office *may* be working:

SINP Inland with Work Permit (Principal + 3 dependents)
AR - 20 Mar 2019
AOR - 7th May 2019
Medical Request - 10th Sep 2019
Medical Received - 30th Sep 2019
Medical Passed - 30th Sep 2019
RCMP Request (Principal only) - 5th Nov 2019
RCMP Submission - 6th Nov 2019
PAL - 6th Nov 2019
No updates since.
GCMS Requested/Generated - 24th Feb 2020
GCMS Says -
Eligibility Passed
Criminality in Progress (India Police NRT, US FBI - NRT),
Security not started.
File is in Sydney, NS

Checked GCKey today after a while.

Review of additional documents:
July 7, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

Reactions: chivinas and Floje

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Pistachios if they not working how do they reply on web form request.is it also automated update?
it’s a online thing, they can reply that while they are at home. But, did all your files get scanned and uploaded into their online system? Can they process ur files with their own computer or laptop while they are at home?

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I am inland Paper based.
IRCC had asked me (and 3 dependents) to do medicals in Sep 2019.

The doctor I met was very clear about the process.

He said that they only upload the results to IRCC portal.
They DO NOT make determination whether you are considered passed or not.
He even said that if doctors are to decide on pass/fail of medicals, this will lead to some bad doctor abusing the system.
I am sure IRCC would have systems in place that can help decide with or even without in house doctor's help that the results mean pass or fail.

Doctor also mentioned that if in their own evaluation they think something is missing or the results are really bad and it is likely that IRCC will reject them, they do let the applicant know.

Now you hold on to your horses and bite the bullet.
make ur online Status shown as “you pass the medical” is an easy online thing, after they receive ur medical results from the clinic, they can easily finish it within one minute while they are at home.

what about all the other files of yours? Did those files get scanned and Uploaded into their online system so they can keep processing ur application while they are at home?

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Another indication that Sydney office *may* be working:

SINP Inland with Work Permit (Principal + 3 dependents)
AR - 20 Mar 2019
AOR - 7th May 2019
Medical Request - 10th Sep 2019
Medical Received - 30th Sep 2019
Medical Passed - 30th Sep 2019
RCMP Request (Principal only) - 5th Nov 2019
RCMP Submission - 6th Nov 2019
PAL - 6th Nov 2019
No updates since.
GCMS Requested/Generated - 24th Feb 2020
GCMS Says -
Eligibility Passed
Criminality in Progress (India Police NRT, US FBI - NRT),
Security not started.
File is in Sydney, NS

Checked GCKey today after a while.

Review of additional documents:
July 7, 2020 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
They are reviewing ur rcmp, which was uploaded online by you long time ago, rcmp is an online file. Are they able to review ur other files which are paper-based when they are at home?