+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 14, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 7, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 7, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 9, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on October 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hi COGRATULATION
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on March 14, 2019.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on May 7, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on May 7, 2019.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on September 9, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent you correspondence on October 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
congratulation
I have exactly the same text written as your on my profil .
Very close timeline to you
AR March 29 / 2019
AOR May 15 / 2019
Still waiting for DM
Thank you

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Same as post above, Windsor IRCC lady called today for an interview. Later in a day got my CoPR, super happy, almost 2 years of waiting and here we are! My AR is March 13 2019, AOR May 16 I believe. Wish you all good luck! We all work hard and wait a long while but at the end everyone will get there!
what did they ask you in interview ?

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
sydney is working, my upfront medicals was passed today
i did the upfront medicals on the 8th june

my timeline
AR december 19th 2019
AOR feb 12th 2019
BIL march 10th 2020
upfront medicals 8th june 2020
medical passed 17th july 2020

To pass medical test doesn't mean someone is working on your case.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Sorry. But it means someone is working. Or else how you can pass the medical? We just send the medical. Once they get it the approve the medical.
If there is a problem with your medical result, the clinic will not send ur medical result to IRCC, doctor will ask you to retake the test or something.

To pass the medical result or not is completely up to the clinic, not the IRCC, you understand?

Last edited:

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Sorry. But it means someone is working. Or else how you can pass the medical? We just send the medical. Once they get it the approve the medical.
If they working, you are supposed to receive a fromal MEDICAL REQUEST from Sydney, not a upfront medical test initiated ALL BY YOURSELF.

To pass or to NOT pass the medical test is up to clinic's doctor, not the IRCC, you understand?

If there is a problem with your medical test, clinic will inform you of it in advance and then upload the results to IRCC, and IRCC would ask you to see a doctor or something.

If clinic's doctor upload your medical results to IRCC without informing you of anything, it means you are healthy and already passed the test.

Last edited:

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
sydney is working, my upfront medicals was passed today
i did the upfront medicals on the 8th june

my timeline
AR december 19th 2019
AOR feb 12th 2019
BIL march 10th 2020
upfront medicals 8th june 2020
medical passed 17th july 2020

If they working, you are supposed to receive a formal MEDICAL REQUEST from Sydney, not a upfront medical test initiated ALL BY YOURSELF.

To pass or to NOT pass the medical test is up to clinic's doctor, not the IRCC, you understand?

If there is a problem with your medical test, clinic will inform you of it in advance and then upload the results to IRCC, and IRCC would ask you to see a doctor or something.

If clinic's doctor upload your medical results to IRCC without informing you of anything, it means you are healthy and already passed the test.

Last edited:

Dinesh90

Feb 2, 2019
Surrey, BC
App. Filed.......
12-10-22
Doc's Request.
12-10-22
AOR Received.
24-10-2022
called the toll free number yesterday , they said Security not started but last time when I called they said its in final stage what’s happening... do any one faced the same situation.

Reactions: Dikku1111 and Floje

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
If they working, you are supposed to receive a formal MEDICAL REQUEST from Sydney, not a upfront medical test initiated ALL BY YOURSELF.

Got it. But someone from IRCC is updating your profile that “you passed medical”.
Is it computerised???
WHAT DO YOU UNDERSTAND IN THAT.

Reactions: Floje

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015

Wrong. My wife and I had our medical exams last Friday and the doctor explained that the clinic will send the result to Ottawa, and it is all up to the doctors in Ottawa if you pass or fail the medicals. If you require furtherance, Ottawa will contact the clinic where the medicals were done and then the doctor from that clinic will contact you.