+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Ircc update

Due to #COVID19 service disruptions, we are unable to provide accurate processing timelines. Please note that we cannot offer a response to any questions on the turnaround for processing of applications at this time. Learn more: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/apply-visit-work-student.html We continue to process study permit and work permit applications submitted online and permanent residence applications. Paper applications for visitor visas, study and work permits will not be processed until further notice. We are processing paper-based permanent residence applications to the extent possible. We will contact you once there is an update regarding your application. Please note it is not possible to re-submit a paper based PR application online.

Send a link of this, where it is written?

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Good day everyone, I have been following this trend for sometime now and decided to write something to ease and give hope to all of us waiting.so my friend got a decision made yesterday after waiting 25 months,single applicant lvo is Halifax.i know it is frustrating waiting this long but posting this will give hope for all of us that there is light at end of a tunnel . My file is at Halifax too 24th month now. I think this will give hope to the rest of us waiting thank

This was posted yesterday but someone on 2018 PR forum. I heard after almost 5 months that someone got DM in this pandemic.

Reactions: eithan203 and Floje

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Well guys my day has reached, I have received the golden email confirming that I have the PR electronically.

So good luck to everyone in this journey.

Here is the timeline:

AR - March 2019
AOR- May 2019
MR - Sept 2019
MP - Sept 2019
ADR (RCMP records) - Nov 2019
DM/PPR - March 2020
COPR/PR - July 2020

this is part of the email:

Iam pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada! This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card. This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address. We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
Well guys my day has reached, I have received the golden email confirming that I have the PR electronically.

Here is the timeline:

AR - March 2019
AOR- May 2019
MR - Sept 2019
MP - Sept 2019
DM/PPR - March 2020
COPR/PR - July 2020

Iam pleased to advise you that your application for permanent residence in Canada is now complete. Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada! This letter constitutes an official document issued by the Department of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. You can provide a copy of this letter to prove that you are a permanent resident of Canada and to apply for government benefits and services for which you are eligible, until you receive your permanent resident card. This letter does not replace the permanent resident card; you are still required to submit the documentation to obtain your permanent resident card. If you have a Confirmation of Permanent Residence (CoPR) document in-hand, please send it along with one photo that meets our photo specifications to the address listed above. Please ensure that you write your unique client identifier (UCI) and name on the back of the photo. If your address has changed, please provide us with your current address. We realize that you may not be able to send this photo right now due to the Government of Canada’s order to stay home during the COVID-19 situation. Please send this photo to us when it will be possible as per your provincial and/or local authorities’ guidelines. In the meantime, this letter will serve as proof of your permanent resident status in Canada. You can use this letter for one year and it must be accompanied by a travel document or a federal/provincial/territorial identity document. The permanent resident card is required after this one-year period.
Congratulations

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019

Here is the timeline:

AR - March 2019
AOR- May 2019
MR - Sept 2019
MP - Sept 2019
DM/PPR - March 2020
COPR/PR - July 2020

Congratulations..can you please tell me which PNP and what stream?

Reactions: davidITD

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
this gives hopes to everyone. Even if they are doing with reduced staff but at least they are trying their best .
True. While some people here are so selfish and insconsiderate. They want the IRCC officers to work normally in this pandemic so their application gets processed. What if all the officers get infected by the virus? That would totally stop all processing. Do you guys want that? If you don't want that, then learn to be patient and stop spreading negative vibe into the forum!

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019

Here is the timeline:

AR - March 2019
AOR- May 2019
MR - Sept 2019
MP - Sept 2019
DM/PPR - March 2020
COPR/PR - July 2020

Congratulations
Inland or outland.?
Visa office please