+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
At least it looks like that they're doing some sort of processing. I got a ghost update today (Inland).

AR: Oct 30, 2019
AOR: Jan 24, 2020
PAL: Feb 19, 2020
MP: Jun 25, 2020
See guys. Things are working. So let’s be positive.
good for you buddy. All the best.
What’s your stream of OINP??if you can please tell.

hamed1soleimani

Oct 5, 2019
Hi dear,
Is it mandatory to receive PAL as I did not receive mine while my AOR IS 1st of Mar 2020. Also, what PAL contains?
PAL stands for pre arrival letter. As far as I know, it's a sort of thing that tells you're pre-qualified and gives you access to some government's immigration services. I think everyone gets it before getting COPR.

Last edited:

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey,
I did upfront medicals on June 9, 2020 and nothing been updated about it.
Anyone knows how long it takes usually to see if they received/approved the medicals ?

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Did you get any response about your webform?
yes I've uploaded the e-medcials form in the same day and received an email that they got it the next day.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
yes I've uploaded the e-medcials form in the same day and received an email that they got it the next day.
So they only way is now gckey. Keep checking it everyday. the only way to know about medical update is Ghost update. You won't get any email updates for medical pass.

eithan203

Dec 9, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
So they only way is now gckey. Keep checking it everyday. the only way to know about medical update is Ghost update. You won't get any email updates for medical pass.
Unfortunately i don't have access to my GCKEY, I have a lawyer.
Usually i check ECAS or call directly to IRCC since i'm inland.
Last time i asked my consultant last week and nothing changed, It's still saying "We don't your medicals".

huhushow

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Actually this is not a positive sign. this mean they abandon 2019 AOR applicants. so now 2019 applicants should wait that gov officer done 2020 paper applications

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Ghost update could be automatic update too. Maybe not be a manual update. He did upfront medical. I don't know about other offices. But in Sydney, they do batch processing. I am talking about generics application sitting in Sydney office, ( not the ones adding members in the middle of PROGRESS, it will push their application further, application transferred to other offices,...etc )

FEB/ MAR 2019 AOR ppl -- waiting for CORP or PPR
JUN / JUL 2019 AOR ppl -- waiting for MR
Many in 2020 -- waiting for AOR

Once they started giving updates on above in Sydney, We can assume they started working on paper based applications.

Doing upfront medical won't speed up your application at all, will give inpatient applicants peace of mind that Oh i completed Medical. Indeed, most of them worry every day about their medical pass after doing the upfront medical, spending $$$$$. Who knows they may change the policy that people already in Canada don't need medical at all or recently arrived.

Even if you did Medical, You are going to still get struck in Security Check that won't be initiated till the time flies. it is all in their hand and when to initiate it.

They in Sydney don't pick applications for PPR based on their completeness and all controls is in their hand., no matter how many times you call them or request GCMS notes, it only annoys them until your deadline exceeds.

it is a batch processing and FCFS ( first come first served ) in Sydney. Only time , your application will get delayed if you don't provide what they ask on time or before deadline.
Mr. What about april. May june 2019 AOR. You missed these months.we complited medical passed received pal october19. No ADR request what are we waiting for.?

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Ghost update could be automatic update too. Maybe not be a manual update. He did upfront medical. I don't know about other offices. But in Sydney, they do batch processing. I am talking about generics application sitting in Sydney office, ( not the ones adding members in the middle of PROGRESS, it will push their application further, application transferred to other offices,...etc )

FEB/ MAR 2019 AOR ppl -- waiting for CORP or PPR
JUN / JUL 2019 AOR ppl -- waiting for MR
Many in 2020 -- waiting for AOR

Once they started giving updates on above in Sydney, We can assume they started working on paper based applications.

Doing upfront medical won't speed up your application at all, will give inpatient applicants peace of mind that Oh i completed Medical. Indeed, most of them worry every day about their medical pass after doing the upfront medical, spending $$$$$. Who knows they may change the policy that people already in Canada don't need medical at all or recently arrived.

Even if you did Medical, You are going to still get struck in Security Check that won't be initiated till the time flies. it is all in their hand and when to initiate it.

They in Sydney don't pick applications for PPR based on their completeness and all controls is in their hand., no matter how many times you call them or request GCMS notes, it only annoys them until your deadline exceeds.

it is a batch processing and FCFS ( first come first served ) in Sydney. Only time , your application will get delayed if you don't provide what they ask on time or before deadline.
My AR is June 2019 and AOR July 2019. I got MR both for myself and my wife last week, but my file was transferred from Sydney to Ottawa in February 2020. I don't know if they are going to transfer the file back to Sydney or not. No one really knows.

Reactions: eithan203

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Your files were already transferred to Ottawa for some reason prior to Pandemic. I mentioned above are the Month were stopped since March.
Do you think they are going to transfer the file back to Sydney? Or is it gonna stay in Ottawa until final decision?

Reactions: Ravi saab

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Do you think they are going to transfer the file back to Sydney? Or is it gonna stay in Ottawa until final decision?
yes it will transfer back to sydney bro once it gets in process.