Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Well i have just called them and no updates, they keep saying that due to the reduce number of staff working we have to wait.

The only thing that they keep saying is that they have received my copies of the passports but nothing else.

So at this point I dont see any light about our applications.

What a shitty summer, no sun in BC, no PR, at least I have BFV and CoD hahahahaha
Let's play PUBG bro! Haha

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
It makes me laugh in a weird way that how desperate all of us have became for PR (I'm sure some of us would good reason behind it) that we have forgot how life was without "waiting for Permanent Residence".

We all know our life won't just stop if PR is getting delayed, just try to focus on other aspects of your life.

Lets give it a break guys and relax our selves.

Cheers!!

2pure

Star Member
Apr 30, 2018
It makes me laugh in a weird way that how desperate all of us have became for PR (I'm sure some of us would good reason behind it) that we have forgot how life was without "waiting for Permanent Residence".

We all know our life won't just stop if PR is getting delayed, just try to focus on other aspects of your life.

Lets give it a break guys and relax our selves.

Cheers!!
Not when your permit is expiring

Reactions: Mifi and Kamal91

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
Hi Nino,

I have got exactly as yours timeline, date includes. about Bio metrics, I came in Ontario 22nd of June 2019. I went for work permit at border 2nd of July. At the same time I have applied for bio Metrics. I applied for PR to IRCC on 19 October 2019. Got AOR on 21 Jan 2020. Since than I m waiting for MR.

is your application inland or out land ?
Hi,
Outland

Reactions: Dikku1111

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Well To all paper based applicants who are not close to their final step , (security) Just go for a long vacation away from all of these updates and things
No aor for feb guys yet , And the way we are seeing things now , With federal draws for Skilled worker resuming is that EE will be used to fulfill immigration quota and all resources will be diverted towards the EE for processing.
Paper applicants can relax and those waiting for AOR from AR Feb 2020 can expect (to be very positive and exceptionally optimistic) file number after new year weekend next year 2021

manojsax

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Well To all paper based applicants who are not close to their final step , (security) Just go for a long vacation away from all of these updates and things
No aor for feb guys yet , And the way we are seeing things now , With federal draws for Skilled worker resuming is that EE will be used to fulfill immigration quota and all resources will be diverted towards the EE for processing.
Paper applicants can relax and those waiting for AOR from AR Feb 2020 can expect (to be very positive and exceptionally optimistic) file number after new year weekend next year 2021
Whats breeding this pessimism?
Born with it? Or is it sheer frustration?
I can understand that latter.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
Do you work for IRCC??

maurmore13

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
I understand what you are living now! I have been waiting for 24 months and I am concerned about my mental health. It has been a long wait and you do not want to take the pessimism pathway. Try to encourage others and give them hope, because the day will come. Personally, I need encouragement, and reading these kinds of posts does not help!.... Let's focus in moving on with our lives as we were doing before starting the PR process. There is a long pathway to go. I wish the best to everybody and hope for the best.

Let's keep posting good news or real news from a true source!

Akhil27

Jul 30, 2019
I understand what you are living now! I have been waiting for 24 months and I am concerned about my mental health. It has been a long wait and you do not want to take the pessimism pathway. Try to encourage others and give them hope, because the day will come. Personally, I need encouragement, and reading these kinds of posts does not help!.... Let's focus in moving on with our lives as we were doing before starting the PR process. There is a long pathway to go. I wish the best to everybody and hope for the best.

Let's keep posting good news or real news from a true source!
100 percent...posting negative will not solve any problem.We don't even know what's going on in ircc headquarter.Some guys are posting stuff without any evidence.So please stay calm and quiet because we never know that how many guys will start getting good news soon.Be positive.

Reactions: Fonca

Ahmad KH

Jul 17, 2019
At least it looks like that they're doing some sort of processing. I got a ghost update today (Inland).

AR: Oct 30, 2019
AOR: Jan 24, 2020
PAL: Feb 19, 2020
MP: Jun 25, 2020
Hi dear,
Is it mandatory to receive PAL as I did not receive mine while my AOR IS 1st of Mar 2020. Also, what PAL contains?