Jan 10, 2020
Hello,

AR - April 15,2019
Processing started - May 24, 2019
Medical request - sept 30,2019
Medical sent - 10th October.

waiting.No update since then.
anyone with same time line???
Me also same .since medical passed.received pal after that no update.except gckey 10 weeks left..

Nino22

Jul 28, 2018
yes my AOR is 21st JAN
Hi Ravi
I have same time line
AR October 21, 2019
AOR JANUARY 21, 2020
BIOMETRICS REQUEST JANUARY 21, 2020
PAL JANUARY 22, 2020
BIOMETRICS DONE JANUARY 23, 2020
ADR FEB 14, 2020
ADR SUBMITTED MARCH 4, 2020
That's all so far!
Have you received medical request or you did it upfront ?
Thank you in advance
My AR is 21st Oct and aor is 21st JAN
Hi Ravi,
I hope you are well
I have the same timeline :
AR October 21, 2019
AOR JANUARY 21, 2020
BIOMETRICS REQUEST JANUARY 21, 2020
PAL JANUARY 22, 2020
BIOMETRICS DONE JANUARY 23, 2020
ADR FEB 14, 2020
ADR SUBMITTED MARCH 4, 2020
That's all so far!
Have you received medical request or you did it upfront ?
Thank you in advance

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Most of Gov employees are asked to work from home, including my department, for indefinite period no timeline yet. If an employee needs to be present in the office and deemed essential, they can go to work. I am pretty sure they all work from home.

The real questions , 1. Do they work on paper based application received AOR, should have digital copied in the system.?
2. Do they need to be in the office to process the paper based applications already received AOR ?

Even if they open, they are not going to allow all employees to work together., More than 50% of employees in the Gov are 50 or more years old. They are not going to risk their life to process our applications. We hope they all get necessary arrangements to work from home such as two monitors, secured VPN connection, so on..
Obviously sydney office is not working on paper-based cases.

They probably have scanned our files and saved them in their system.

they need to be in the office to process paper cases.

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
Obviously sydney office is not working on paper-based cases.

They probably have scanned our files and saved them in their system.

they need to be in the office to process paper cases.
neither Ottawa, there are people waiting for the PR card and nothing, so i do not know what are they doing at home, even EE has stopped receiving updates lately.

With summer here I do not know if they will take some vacation days or not, but if you read the news there a raised of second cases in most of the countries so hopefully we wont reach that point or it will be another 6 months

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
I have 22 days remaining on my timeline
I am Just behind you, 40 Days remaining on my timeline. I have lost hope and not even expecting that i will get my PR with in the timeline period.

And for sure it will get delayed as per current situation.

It's a hard truth!!

Reactions: Aunty23

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
I am Just behind you, 40 Days remaining on my timeline. I have lost hope and not even expecting that i will get my PR with in the timeline period.

And for sure it will get delayed as per current situation.

It's a hard truth!!
just one thing, did both of you get the PPR? i am 60 days left in my application but I was PPR on March 12.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
After some service canada branches reopen, new EE applicants can make their biometrics, then ircc officers could continue to stay home and work on ee applications.

As we all know, officers can not send any copr without ee applicants’ biometrics.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
Fact is that They just don’t process paper cases especially Sydney office, and they don’t care about what we think, I am afraid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mifi

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
For my case personally, I prefer they all get necessary items to work from home. If Second wave started, they will cease working again.
what they should do with this thing is stop doing paper based application and go evertyhing online.
I still do not understand how these days we are still in need of paper application, for god sake, we are in the digital era,

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
just one thing, did both of you get the PPR? i am 60 days left in my application but I was PPR on March 12.
No, I am waiting for PPR.

That's the point here.

Everyone who are just waiting on PPR/COPR and/or PR card are the ones who will face maximum delays. Coz every steps on their file have been completed but just DM is pending or PPR/COPR.

We have heard few people got medical request and ghost updates in last couple of weeks even when IRCC is working at very reduced hours, but PPR and COPR have been paused since March 2020.

Reactions: Ravi saab