+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

dpp

May 24, 2016
WHAT IS FILE STATUS NOW ?
AND WHAT DOES MEAN DM ?
DM means DECISION MADE on your ECAS. At this stage, we can say that the decision has been finalized by the officer. After DM, one will recieve COPR within 2days or 1 week or may be longer. Due to COVID19, some applicants are still waiting for their COPRs for months even with DM status.

Dikku1111

Jul 30, 2019
Any aor for oct?
MY AOR IS 15 JAN
BIO IS 16 JAN WHICH HAS DONE 21JAN
ADR AND RPRF 12TH FEB WHICH IS DONE ON 21ST FEB
BUT STILL I HAVEN'T GOT MR
BUT YOU GOT IT EVEN WE HAVE SAME TIMELINE

DOES ANYONE WHO GOT THEIR MR WITH JANUARY AOR 2020 ?

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THX

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
MY AOR IS 15 JAN

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THX
why dont you go to the post of 2020 people? most likely you will find someone like you there.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I have just called IRCC and after being 45 minutes in the queue I've been told that my Eligibility and Criminality are passed and the Security has not been started as of right now :(

I also asked the agent about my medical which is going to be expired if they do not want to make the decision in 18 months, and she mentioned that there is two possibilities, they might extend it or ask for a new one.

I've been really frustrated with this situation as my percentage is currently %84 and there's only 13 weeks remaining of estimated processing time.
Hope everything goes well fast. (Fingers Crossed)
You should ask them that when they would go back to their office and work on your paper-based files? cos' ur application has been remained static for more than half a year now.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
MY AOR IS 15 JAN

PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THX
They are working from home right now, that's why you wouldn't get any update.

Last edited:

preet1606

Star Member
May 25, 2019
I have just called IRCC and after being 45 minutes in the queue I've been told that my Eligibility and Criminality are passed and the Security has not been started as of right now :(

I also asked the agent about my medical which is going to be expired if they do not want to make the decision in 18 months, and she mentioned that there is two possibilities, they might extend it or ask for a new one.

I've been really frustrated with this situation as my percentage is currently %84 and there's only 13 weeks remaining of estimated processing time.
Hope everything goes well fast. (Fingers Crossed)
bro similar timeline AOR IS 1 May
they say the same thing over the phone..
keep in touch if you hear anything back.

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020
I am pretty sure I am not going to receive PR this year ( My deadline is Dec, 2020 ). IRCC does not care about paper applicant as it is not a federal program at all. I am tried of checking almost everyday here in this forum since March... Gave up. I will update if i get MR..

fudge Covid 19 , and then fudge paper based programs, waiting.............................never ends.. Good bye,, Good luck guys..
I will email them to ask when they will come back to work in the office.

RohitPNP

Apr 13, 2020
Hello Everyone, OINP Paper Based Candidate. Inland (currently on Employer closed WP already extended for 2 years ) AR - 4 april 2019 AOR - 21 May 2019 MR/MP - sep17 / 2 oct PCC / RPRF - nov 12 Pcc submitted - end of nov 2019 Till then no Update , will the ask for bio metric ? my passport getting expire 14 december 2020 should i renew ? thanks in advance

chavoshi

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
You should ask them that when they would go back to their office and work on your paper-based files? cos' ur application has been remained static for more than half a year now.
I asked the same thing and got the same response as their website, Twitter account, and etc: "No ETR".

Last edited:

vick1987

Nov 6, 2019
Received ITA in today's express entry draw, planning to apply, my paper application still show 7 month left.

Last edited:
Reactions: Floje