Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Reactions: Walle_007

Jaswinder.1

May 16, 2020
Hello friends, I have just received my PNP nomination and going to submit PR application paper based.. my question is about the form Schedule a Background Declaration imm5669.. and family background form.. my question is who need to be filled this form.. is my spouse will need to fill this form separately
I m p applicant, I hv spouse and 1 department child.. please help me

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Some says decision comes out before the medical expires. mine will expire on July. :(

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
DO NOT WITHDRAW!!

u can run both applications at the same time parallely. Pnp is slow but for sure way to get pr. Express sometime they refuse for stupid reasons.

So have pnp running side by side with express. When u will get one of application approved the other application will be withdrawn and u will be refunded the RIght for residency fee.
AS far as I know there is only one PR application that needs to submit. I have a former co-worker he got nominated in PNP and Invited in EE at the same time (that was 2015). His representative told him to chose which pathway he wants to apply as multiple applications is not allow. Open for corrections if I'm wrong.

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
CIC :--- Permanent residence applications with current medical results that are valid for more than 6 months may be finalized, and the COPR may be issued, if possible.

My Question:- My medical expiring in 4 months..will they consider?
M
This Is very worry situation. My medical exam Will expire in 5 months so what happen with all of us ??? No clear situation

Reactions: Walle_007 and Mifi

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
M
This Is very worry situation. My medical exam Will expire in 5 months so what happen with all of us ??? No clear situation
I Just read One more time the IRCC note and said:

IRCC offices abroad and case processing centres within the Centralized Network and the Domestic Network should remain flexible in providing extensions for getting medical examinations where feasible and until further notice. These instructions will be updated as the situation evolves.

Permanent residence applications with current medical results that are valid for more than 6 months may be finalized, and the COPR may be issued, if possible.

So in my opinioni this rule regarding the 6 months Is related for the abroad applicant (outland) because it Is not sure when they can travel and not for the Inland applicant.
This Is my thought.

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
I Just read One more time the IRCC note and said:

IRCC offices abroad and case processing centres within the Centralized Network and the Domestic Network should remain flexible in providing extensions for getting medical examinations where feasible and until further notice. These instructions will be updated as the situation evolves.

Permanent residence applications with current medical results that are valid for more than 6 months may be finalized, and the COPR may be issued, if possible.

So in my opinioni this rule regarding the 6 months Is related for the abroad applicant (outland) because it Is not sure when they can travel and not for the Inland applicant.
This Is my thought.
But what about those outland applicants where Medicals expires in exact 4 months ?

Faromag

Star Member
Dec 8, 2017
But what about those outland applicants where Medicals expires in exact 4 months ?
The link that was posted by Happy Happy7 related to the 6 months Medical Exam is an old update from the IRCC website (March 2019) and is related only for outside applicants and was issued because there is no certain time when the border can be reopened .

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
You need to first inform to the province nominated you. They will probably give 90 days or more depending on the province to find a job in the same NOC category. If you find a job in different NOC , need to start them all. Whether a temporary or permanent laid off , first send an email to the province nominated without waiting.

You’re not eligible to apply for bridging open work permit as your existing nomination is employer restricted. According to the new rule, you can work for a new employer as soon as you apply for a new closed work permit with new employer without waiting the decision. Also noted you can not work for a new employer with your current work permi
Is any one order gcms about the ppr or Dm.after march 16 2020.