+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Gurpreet17

Jun 12, 2019
My application was approved on 5 march and passport send on 18 march
I am waiting for application approved
My question is if i apply for CERB is it gonna effect my approval?

manojsax

Star Member
Jan 6, 2019
Is there any evidence that IRCC works for PR processing ? I don’t mean Telephone Landing or new nomination. I mean purely processing from File Received to Decision Made. In my opinion, they don’t work, sorry for being pessimistic. I think they work for other extension applications. What they believe is to apply for work permit extension if you applied for PR. It’s crazy
This is a good question to ask and I have not seen any justifiable answers. Lots of speculations.

I have *observed* that
(1) IRCC is working on reduced capacity
(2) Many Express Entry invitations are being issued, so IRCC is not exactly twiddling their thumbs
(3) I have not seen any PNP Inland application updates
(4) I have seen some PNP Outland application updates on myimmitracker.com where people have received their Medical Requests.

Reactions: Walle_007 and NekiT

masoud1388

Nov 29, 2019
Valuable obersevations
for most Outland applicant , they transfer applications to their local visa office at some point.
For Inland applications, they rarely do,
I assume they halt all inland applications, but keep receiving new applications so that they can pile up and get works when they resume again. If you already applied for PR, You would fall into at least one of many categories to extend your work permit. If you can not, sorry to say most likely to lose PR application. That’s why I see from many Provincial Covid 16 updates regardless of the current situation, AINP gives only 2 months to find a job, SINP gives 6 months to find a job, However during lockdown, Your job should be allowable business. Sadly it s depressing
i am out land bcpnp january 2019
my case was in paris local office since december
nothing happened yet

Akt2019

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Valuable obersevations
for most Outland applicant , they transfer applications to their local visa office at some point.
I assume they halt all inland applications, but keep receiving new applications so that they can pile up and get works when they resume again. If you already applied for PR, You would fall into at least one of many categories to extend your work permit. If you can not, sorry to say most likely to lose PR application. That’s why I see from many Provincial Covid 16 updates regardless of the current situation, AINP gives only 2 months to find a job, SINP gives 6 months to find a job, However during lockdown, Your job should be allowable business. Sadly it s depressing
Do we need to inform sinp office about lay off even work permit is valid to 2021

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Valuable obersevations
Covid has wrecked havoc on applicants that didn't get PPR in March.
Longer processing times and higher chance of getting laid-off and potentially losing your nomination if you don't find a job within a certain time period.

Last edited:

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
Is there any evidence that IRCC works for PR processing ? I don’t mean Telephone Landing or new nomination. I mean purely processing from File Received to Decision Made. In my opinion, they don’t work, sorry for being pessimistic. I think they work for other extension applications. What they believe is to apply for work permit extension if you applied for PR. It’s crazy
I am hoping that case officers are also "worked at home " basis, so at least little by little there's a slight movement on all applications.

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022

ipaykwai

Aug 10, 2013
manila
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
-06-2019
Nomination.....
-02-2019
AOR Received.
-06-2019
Med's Request
10-2019
Passport Req..
14-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
21-04-2022
LANDED..........
2-04-2022
No, I don’t . My AOR is July, still waiting for Medical. Are you inland or Outland ?
Sorry for the late response. I am outland. I've got my nomination thru employment offer, how about you? where are you in sk if you don't mind me askin? what's your job there?

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
Yes even inlands have to submit original passports for stamps and two copies of photos
one of my friend who has applied thru express entry received his PPR letter thru email and now he took the appointment in the nearest office for landing i know he had not submitted his passport got all the docs theru email and now waiting for the local office to open and do his landing form
Hi Guys,
My PR file is in process since May 1st .
Currently my restoration of work permit application was refused . What should I do as now I do not have a status
hey preet india is sending the charter flights to canada and they have updated few forms online for there nationals to fill there personal details and submit share your number i can send it to you