+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

a.y.c

Jun 12, 2019
my application status bar is still increasing every week but dont know when would i get a medical request .i am certainly sure that they will now take time for paper application as they have now backlogs in express entry also after covid -19 crisis .so everything will get delayed and mostly paper applicant have to suffer for any backlog

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
my application status bar is still increasing every week but dont know when would i get a medical request .i am certainly sure that they will now take time for paper application as they have now backlogs in express entry also after covid -19 crisis .so everything will get delayed and mostly paper applicant have to suffer for any backlog
Timeline in GcKey increasing?

Like they are giving extra no of days / weeks right?

Mine is paperbased outland and 55 days are left

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
the bar will progress automatically, in my opinion every single process will be delayed a lot, specially those with the Medical Pending, right now they should be focused in something else, I have read, that they are moving staff for the EI department because they are receiving a lot of petitions.

We need to wait, they are not going to cancel anything and if they ask you for any paper they will give you 90 days, so at least is something.

faranshakeel

Star Member
Jun 7, 2017
the bar will progress automatically, in my opinion every single process will be delayed a lot, specially those with the Medical Pending, right now they should be focused in something else, I have read, that they are moving staff for the EI department because they are receiving a lot of petitions.

We need to wait, they are not going to cancel anything and if they ask you for any paper they will give you 90 days, so at least is something.
Ok!!
We passed our medical examination in jan 2020 and its 2.5 months.
Waiting for DM

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
But they said they processing PR application .like i have received PAL.medicall passed. October 10th.2019.what to do tell me .since october 19 nothing .gc key 70% complited. Waiting for DM.
I have same date for my medical and PAL, October 10, 2019.

What is you timeline?
are you inland or outland?

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-