+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

davidITD

Star Member
Dec 12, 2019
can you share that link?
nvm, I found it:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#processing

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
No application in progress will be closed or refused because of documents missing due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete these steps. Once you’re able to, complete the steps as soon as possible to avoid delays.

Guri Grewal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
My friend did resign from his job and he is waiting for his DM, will it effect his PR. Please advise if Anyone has idea about this situation.

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
My friend did resign from his job and he is waiting for his DM, will it effect his PR. Please advise if Anyone has idea about this situation.
Did your friend apply under PNP? If so, and his nomination has condition of employment restriction, then it will affect his application for PR.

Dsgfire

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
nvm, I found it:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html#processing

Permanent residence applications that we’re still processing
Some steps you may not be able to complete right now include

• submitting your passport or supporting documents, such as a police certificate
  • completing an immigration medical exam
No application in progress will be closed or refused because of documents missing due to COVID-19. We’ll automatically give you 90 days to complete these steps. Once you’re able to, complete the steps as soon as possible to avoid delays.
I have submitted my passport on 12 March and it was delivered on 16 March but till date no update. Anybody else in same situation...

Guri Grewal

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Did your friend apply under PNP? If so, and his nomination has condition of employment restriction, then it will affect his application for PR.
Yes, he applied under PNP, but the reason was that his employer was not giving him leaves due to covid19, as my friend was thinking that the workplace is not good for his health and he had cough issue too so finally he decided to quit.

sjpatel1704193

Feb 23, 2019
Hi,
We just moved restaurant location and informed with new job letter to OINP
Do you think they will ask again all documents.?
Like full time employees and all