+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
Just got my gcms notes today, looks like ircc, at least part of ircc is still working on our files, which is really a good news..as per my notes I'd like to ask two questions: 1). it shows secondary office is Ottawa, does it mean my file is transferred to Ottawa? 2). the location of my paper file is ready for ps-, what does it mean, paper screening?
Hope everyone here get ppr assp.
How many days they took to send you the gcms notes ?
And what is your timeline ?
Mine is aor 30 May 2019
Medical passed 23 October
Additional documents 13 nov
Pre arrival letter 14 nov
I am inland SINP
Now my application shows received and I called to immigration last month they said your application transferred to ottawa
I have no idea when they transferred and I don’t knw how long they going to take more to processed it
Can you plz share your experience plz
Thanks

Qing

Mar 23, 2020
How many days they took to send you the gcms notes ?
And what is your timeline ?
Mine is aor 30 May 2019
Medical passed 23 October
Additional documents 13 nov
Pre arrival letter 14 nov
I am inland SINP
Now my application shows received and I called to immigration last month they said your application transferred to ottawa
I have no idea when they transferred and I don’t knw how long they going to take more to processed it
Can you plz share your experience plz
Thanks
Hi Bain I applied it on Feb 20, received a few hours ago. Usually takes one month to get it. My timeline as follows:
Aor 22 May 2019
Mep 12 Oct
Pal 12 Nov
Inland MPNP

Reactions: Bains86

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
Hi Bain I applied it on Feb 20, received a few hours ago. Usually takes one month to get it. My timeline as follows:
Aor 22 May 2019
Mep 12 Oct
Pal 12 Nov
Inland MPNP
Okay thank you
Do you have any idea when they transferred your file to Ottawa and have they mentioned anything in gcms notes about the reason of file transferred?
Thanks

Qing

Mar 23, 2020
Okay thank you
Do you have any idea when they transferred your file to Ottawa and have they mentioned anything in gcms notes about the reason of file transferred?
Thanks
No I really don't know, it shows that the paper file is in centralized intake office, however a second office is added right behind, which is created in a couple of years ago. I don't know if it's related to my past study permit or what.

hsuuu

Mar 12, 2019
Anyone got DM this or last week? Mine AR is March 25 and I think it was suppose to come this or next week.

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Just got my gcms notes today, looks like ircc, at least part of ircc is still working on our files, which is really a good news..as per my notes I'd like to ask two questions: 1). it shows secondary office is Ottawa, does it mean my file is transferred to Ottawa? 2). the location of my paper file is ready for ps-, what does it mean, paper screening?
Hope everyone here get ppr assp.
How can we get this notes?

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I got PAl.medical passed october19 for whole family members of 4. Biometric complited 27 January.2020. My AR 19 march 2019.still waiting for ppr golden mail. Frustrated.r they still .working? Any body got ppr this week who has gone through al the process.
Hi
Mine is AR Mar 19
Hope get ppr soon. You too

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I got PAl.medical passed october19 for whole family members of 4. Biometric complited 27 January.2020. My AR 19 march 2019.still waiting for ppr golden mail. Frustrated.r they still .working? Any body got ppr this week who has gone through al the process.
Mine also march 19.