+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Happyhappy7

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Category........
Other
I am Feb 2019 AR. waiting for PPR/DM. My file is already processing late and now this COVID-19 shutdown.
Only in person processing cancelled ?

other visa processing still working
I think it will delay due to covid19
But I expected ....

Akki1111

Nov 13, 2019
Only in person processing cancelled ?

other visa processing still working
I think it will delay due to covid19
But I expected ....
Yeah, They have not mentioned any delays on online visa processing on CIC website but it's understandable. it will effect processing time for all visa applicants. And no PPR/DM heard since Monday so they may be have shutdown.

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Yeah, They have not mentioned any delays on online visa processing on CIC website but it's understandable. it will effect processing time for all visa applicants. And no PPR/DM heard since Monday so they may be have shutdown.
Hi,

I hope you will get yours soon. We are both Feb AR and i got my PPR last March 03 but i have to postponed my landing in the later date due to this Covid pandemic.

Hold tight and pray more! All the best.

Cheers!

chavoshi

Star Member
Nov 7, 2018
Based on IRCC twitter:

Due to the ongoing impacts of #COVID19, the Client Support Centre’s telephone services are unavailable until further notice. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/client-support-centre.html

Please note that you can continue to contact IRCC through our Web form: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Ref:

Happyhappy7

Star Member
Feb 15, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi,

I hope you will get yours soon. We are both Feb AR and i got my PPR last March 03 but i have to postponed my landing in the later date due to this Covid pandemic.

Hold tight and pray more! All the best.

Cheers!
Didn’t u get any information to change landing interview by phone?