January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

VGELICK

Star Member
Mar 11, 2019
AR-Feb 17
AOR - April 18
MR - Sept 11
MP- beginning of October

Note; I am not sure if i received GU since i have a representative. I called last December and was told that Security was left and i called this morning still security was left.

Thank you,
TBH i don't think we could totaly trust the agent, i feel like they are too lazy to look into our file

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
TBH i don't think we could totaly trust the agent, i feel like they are too lazy to look into our file
Very True! and maybe, they have very limited information as to what was actually going on with our file. Hopefully we can get it soon so that we can rest our weary and anxious mind from this process.

Cheers!

Ruby1974

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
AR-Feb 17
AOR - April 18
MR - Sept 11
MP- beginning of October

Note; I am not sure if i received GU since i have a representative. I called last December and was told that Security was left and i called this morning still security was left.

Thank you,
Same your timeline, I have received nothing from IRCC I do not know what is going on when my wp will be expired on march

Vuyyuru

Star Member
Jan 12, 2020
AR-Feb 17
AOR - April 18
MR - Sept 11
MP- beginning of October

Thank you,
Don’t worry you will get it soon

Arun2100

Sep 10, 2019
Nothing man! I called this morning and i was told that still Security was left and they are still on process. I was also reminded that PNP application is 18 months.

The wait is killing me but what else we can do...how about yours?
I got ADR request For me and My wife
Schedule A.
Today
i don't know why i already submitted twice Schedule A for my wife.