+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
C. And as you are reading a post about paper based application, I am sure most of us are either C or D. I think my timeline is just as normal as other applicants. Just curious why you think mine is pretty fast.
Your application can initially move fast if your inland,then it stalls. They have to issue PPR to applications they received in prior weeks/months.

My application moved fast initially and is in the final stage, where I expect it to stall for the next 2-3 months depending on how fast they move through applications JAN-APR before I receive PPR.

hesam80

Star Member
Feb 27, 2018
usually when your file transfer to local visa office at that time your application status changes to “application received” from “ in progress “ and it gets back to “in progress” after few days when local visa office starts working on it. And that’s a good sign.
Best of luck
You mean in ecas ? or GCkey?

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
Hi guys! I received this email from cic the last time i called them.
Might be a very useful information for those who are Also inside or outside canada waiting for ppr.

Good day,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:

Application processing times

Processing times vary depending on the type of application you submit. They are based on the average number of days or months it takes to process a complete application.

• Applications processed inside Canada:
    • some application processing times are updated on a weekly basis, others are updated quarterly.
  • Applications processed outside Canada:
    • this statistical information is updated on a quarterly basis and is subject to change.

The processing times for most applications are available on our website. Since that section is updated regularly, we invite you to consult it often to get the most recent information.

Knp2083

May 6, 2019
Assen89, Sweetmother, Seanwu, and GS sanshu
- have you experienced "In Process" to "Application Received" from you ecas status?
- do you have any dependents from outland that is included in your application?

My Timeline:
SINP Inland
AR - May 13, 2019
AOR - June 14, 2019
MR - October 28, 2019
Medical done - Nov 1, 2019
Medical pass - Nov 17, 2019
"In Process" to "Application Received" - Dec 19, 2019
PAL/DM/PPR - Waiting
Hi
I am in same stage ecas : application received" file transfer to Ottawa 19 December.
Today I get reply from Ottawa of my query
"

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. Please be informed that your application is currently in queue for review by an officer. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide you with a date on which your file will be reviewed.

Please be assured that you will be contacted immediately should further information be required or regarding the next steps in your file.

Qadir Gondal

May 10, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
AOR Received.
26-08-2019
Inland-OINP

AR- Aug. 14
AOR- Aug- 23
PAL1- Jan. 23-2020

anyone with similar timeline got MR ???

RohitMallik

Oct 9, 2019
My timeline
Applied: 19th Feb
AOR: 19th April
MR: 11th Sep
MD: 19th Sep
MP: 27th Sep
Additional document req: 9th Oct
Submitted: 17th Oct
Pre - Arrival letter: 10th Oct

Ghost Update: 23rd Jan 2020..

RohitMallik

Oct 9, 2019
One of my friend didn't submit biometrics just got PPR last week. He is Feb AR as you.
Thanks Jason for the good words, really encouraging. I called up IRCC played it dumb like I didn't know what a ghost update is..
They told me everything has passed and now decision should be made soon. However, She can't say how soon

Floje

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Don't you worry guys. I believe there will be more PPRs, MRs and AORs in February. :)

OINP ISJO

Nov 1, 2019
Thanks Jason for the good words, really encouraging. I called up IRCC played it dumb like I didn't know what a ghost update is..
They told me everything has passed and now decision should be made soon. However, She can't say how soon
Inland applicants dont have to give biometrcis if your file was submmited before 3rd of dec 2019.
you will get PPR by tomorrow or by next week for sure.
congratulations buddy.
I am Feb 27th AR. last time i called them last week they said security not started yet.
lets see