+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Tall2003

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Germany
Category........
Thanks for the response, well noted. My application has surpassed 11 months and yet no PAL, Medical Passed, ECAS: Application in Process, CIC: BGC: We are processing. My Local Visa Office: Ghana.. Could anything be the matter with this?
Don't worry, just wait.have you pait RPRF?

Me also waiting after MP abiut 3 months.

soledad

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018
I just received an email about my status from my lawyer: my application is currently at 45% in progress. As a follow up of ADR on Nov 19, my husband's rcmp pcc was uploaded on Nov 29. It still says they are reviewing the additional document I provided. Oh wow!

anyways, what can I do but wait.... haha. Hoping to hear more pprs soon, which will imply mine will be moving forward too! Congrats to all of you guys who got DMs and PPRs!

bhargavbhavi

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
I have same timeline i got email from my lawyer my application is also same at 45% had ADR on 20th november for my pcc and submitted on 24th nov since then they are reviewing it.and bg check in process

I just received an email about my status from my lawyer: my application is currently at 45% in progress. As a follow up of ADR on Nov 19, my husband's rcmp pcc was uploaded on Nov 29. It still says they are reviewing the additional document I provided. Oh wow!

anyways, what can I do but wait.... haha. Hoping to hear more pprs soon, which will imply mine will be moving forward too! Congrats to all of you guys who got DMs and PPRs!

Reactions: g s sandhu

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
I sent the Webform to query the status of application. Today I got the reponse with the following:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Local immigration office in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
My timeline is:

AR, May 6, 2019; AOR June 14, 2019; MR October 21, 2019. Still No MP. The files transfered on December 20, 2019(the status shows AR in ECAS)

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
I sent the Webform to query the status of application. Today I got the reponse with the following:
  • Your application is currently being processed at the Local immigration office in Ottawa, Ontario.
  • The security background verification has not been initiated.
  • The criminal background verification is in process.
My timeline is:

AR, May 6, 2019; AOR June 14, 2019; MR October 21, 2019. Still No MP. The files transfered on December 20, 2019(the status shows AR in ECAS)
R U an Inland or outland....

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Just got PPR email last night!
Congrats Kabayan!

Just a question, you have a consultant right? Did you received the email regarding PPR or the consultant forwarded it to you?
I do have a lawyer/consultant too. I am Feb AR and i am hoping that there will be movement on my application too. Congrats again...what a beautiful start for you!

Cheers!

Reactions: richyaddy

ChristianC

Star Member
Oct 11, 2019
Congrats Kabayan!

Just a question, you have a consultant right? Did you received the email regarding PPR or the consultant forwarded it to you?
I do have a lawyer/consultant too. I am Feb AR and i am hoping that there will be movement on my application too. Congrats again...what a beautiful start for you!

Cheers!
Yes a beautiful start to the year indeed! My Immigration Consultant forwarded me the email.