+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
Hello! What about those whose CIC profile shows "latest update: Medical passed" just at the status and whose Ecas shows "Application in process" from "application received" OUTLAND AR 28th January 2019. Should they also be expecting PPR soon?
YOUR FILE IS IN WHICH VISA OFFICE...

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
It means that your file has been sent to the local visa office , it is a good news , means you are closer to getting PPR. GOOD LUCK .
How long does it take file to be processed at visa office. My file is showing 'Application received" from December 01 , when called IRCC the agent told me that my file has been moved to London visa office
AR- April 2019
Medical upfront - July 6 2019
Medical passed - August 22,

Any guidance or comments where does my file stand and at what stage the files get transferred to LVO.
I am Indian national spent all my life there but presently shifted to oman from feb 2018 onwards.

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
How long does it take file to be processed at visa office. My file is showing 'Application received" from December 01 , when called IRCC the agent told me that my file has been moved to London visa office
AR- April 2019
Medical upfront - July 6 2019
Medical passed - August 22,

Any guidance or comments where does my file stand and at what stage the files get transferred to LVO.
I am Indian national spent all my life there but presently shifted to oman from feb 2018 onwards.
To know about the real status you must either call or order GCMS notes , APPLICATION RECEIVED usually means that your file has been transferred to your local visa office , if you applied from india , its probably at NDVO. (NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE) . outland applications are usually processed faster i:e less that 14 months generally. As you are well within the time period , all you can do is wait. Good Luck.

Rohan0007

Star Member
Apr 25, 2019
To know about the real status you must either call or order GCMS notes , APPLICATION RECEIVED usually means that your file has been transferred to your local visa office , if you applied from india , its probably at NDVO. (NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE) . outland applications are usually processed faster i:e less that 14 months generally. As you are well within the time period , all you can do is wait. Good Luck.
Thanks for reply...
But my file has gone to london, that is what i wonder 45 years spent in India and less than 2 years in middle east and file has gone to london..

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Thanks for reply...
But my file has gone to london, that is what i wonder 45 years spent in India and less than 2 years in middle east and file has gone to london..
London is a place in Ontario , so the file must have been transferred because of workload etc ,
You can order GCMS notes to be sure and get the most up to date knowledge about your case .

Jn198

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I have sent a message to CIC office through CSC to ask about my LOCAL VISA OFFICE and yet to receive a reply based on that.

Jn198

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019
I have sent a message through CSE to enquire of my LOCAL VISA OFFICE in the last 3 days but no reply...so am still waiting for them to reply