+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
I did medical examination. The clicic told me that the result had uploaded on Monday(Nov. 04). But I checked my status in GCKey or ECAS. Anything not changed. How long will it take for the status changed into MP?
I actually dont know, im sorry. Because, I did my Medical last year november and only approved last october 24. I think its more like case to case basis. But the trend im seeing is about 1 week to 1 month.

Ravi saab

Oct 28, 2016
Niagara Falls
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-04-2019
Doc's Request.
13-02-2020
Nomination.....
19-06-2019
AOR Received.
21-01-2020
Med's Done....
10-06-2020
No AOR for October Applicants??

fzindani

Star Member
May 5, 2015
canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
16-11-2018
Nomination.....
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-03-2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-09-2019
Med's Done....
06-16-2019
AR January
AOR march
MR August 23
ADR August 23
MP Oct 30
PAL Oct 31
Landing appointment interview request Oct 31
Inland AINP
When is the interview?

Sador

Jan 21, 2018
What interview is this does the interview mean a ppr
I don't know, the subject of the email says
Landing appointment for Confirmation of Permanent Residence

The email reads as follow

Dear Xxxxx

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on: XXXXXXXX Please be prepared to wait up to 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (780-495-6739) or email (CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.

Please bring the following documents:

Ø This call-in notice;

Ø A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing your identity;

Ø Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.

Ø Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)

Ø Proof of Payment of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee

· If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00, you must do so prior to your interview by making an online payment on our website at

RohitMallik

Oct 9, 2019

Dear Xxxxx

Your final determination for permanent residence interview has been scheduled at the above address on: XXXXXXXX Please be prepared to wait up to 2.5 hours as interviews are conducted in order of arrival.

Please present this letter upon your arrival. Failure to appear for this interview will be perceived as a lack of interest in permanent residence and your application could be refused. Therefore, if you cannot attend this interview, please write or fax (780-495-6739) or email (CIC-Edmonton@cic.gc.ca) this office immediately and explain why.

Ø This call-in notice;

Ø A valid passport, identity or travel document; if you were previously advised that you are exempt from the travel document requirement, bring other documents establishing your identity;

Ø Two photographs of yourself and for each person in your family that is being processed for permanent residence inside Canada. Please show the specifications on the reverse to the photographer.

Ø Temporary Resident document issued by CIC (Work Permit, Student Permit, Visitor Record)

· If you are subject to and have not yet paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee of $490.00, you must do so prior to your interview by making an online payment on our website at

Seems like that’s your PPR congrats

Nov 8, 2019
hello friends,

i am new members of this group and i am very confused about my mpnp paper base pr file. i dont know in which stage my file work and where is it NDVO/NOVASCOTIA ?when will i get medical.?

please give me some suggestion

the detail is as below
application status shows till date.

AOR date : 20 august 2019 and link this file online
Biometric : 27 august 2019 done
after that when i ckeck the status of my file with GC KEY it shows below information
1) we are reveawing weather you meet the eligibility requirement.
2) we do not need your medical , we will send you message if changes
3) we do not need your additional document .
4) we are processing your back ground check and we will send you a message if we need more information
5) we do not need your finger prints ,we will send you message if we need.
6) your application is in progress once the decision made we will send you message.

Mrm.sh

Oct 31, 2019
Hi everyone,
I got my AOR yesterday
My application is sinp outland
AR 13August
AOR 8november
Waiting for biometric....

Loulla

Aug 4, 2019
Hi everyone,
I got my AOR yesterday
My application is sinp outland
AR 13August
AOR 8november
Waiting for biometric....
why did it take all that long time?? There are people got aor within 12 days, is there information missing in your application?

soledad

Star Member
Jul 24, 2018

Dear Xxxxx

Ø This call-in notice;

Congrats! This is your ppr+copr+landing altogether!
Your journey will come to an end with this interview once and for all.

Reactions: fzindani

Mrm.sh

Oct 31, 2019
why did it take all that long time?? There are people got aor within 12 days, is there information missing in your application?
No there was not any problem or missed document about my case.my friend got his aor like me..

sijoalex

May 22, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
Doc's Request.
25-02-2022
Nomination.....
10-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-06-2019
File Transfer...
13-07-2019
Med's Request
13-12-2021
Med's Done....
08-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-05-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2022
No there was not any problem or missed document about my case.my friend got his aor like me..
Yes for me too. This time delay is quiet normal for outland paper based applications

Reactions: Mrm.sh

smanik

Apr 29, 2019
FSW (Outland - India) - Paper based application
AR - 24th Dec 2018
AOR - 20th Mar 2019
MR - 9th Oct 2019
RPRF Fee Request - 9th Oct 2019
PAL - 15th Oct 2019
Medical done - 17th Oct 2019
Sent RPRF Receipt - 18th Oct 2019
RPRF Receipt Acknowedgement - 28th Oct 2019
ECAS Status (In process) - Medical results have been received (26th Oct 2019).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting December 31, 2018 – applicants from Asia, Asia Pacific and the Americas

Would like to know if Biometric will be requested for me or not. Could you please someone help