waiting for next step.
how long it will take any idea

gr8nil.pr

Mar 21, 2017
I am Outland paper applicant - SINP OID
AR April 29
AOR June 6
Biometrics June 6
File transferred to NDVO July 12 (ghost update)
File in progress by NDVO September 17 (ghost update)
MR September 19
PCC Request today
How did you came to know your file transferred to NDVO? In GC key I didn't find the same. TIA.

gr8nil.pr

Mar 21, 2017
My
AR-7 dec 2018
AOR- 27 Feb 2019
MR-18 July 2019
RPRF and PCC request- 27 August 2019
Submitted PCC and Paid RPRF on 24 Sep 2019
In RPRF request letter they have asked for PCC and RPRF both? In mine they have asked RPRF within 30 days but for PCC they have not mentioned anything specifically. Can you tell me precisely, they have mentioned to send RPRF and PCC within 30 days clearly? In GC key, i can see only RPRF upload document only, not for PCC.

TIA

Ift_s

Sep 24, 2019
I got SINP nomination and i have applied for paper based PR. But its processing time as per cic website is 15-19 months (too much).
I m married and has two year baby. Now we were planning for another baby. I wrote email to SINP regarding their policy to add new baby in application and i got following reply. But i am not clear what does it means. Can anybody help me

Thank you for your inquiry.

The SINP has a policy based on the CIC, OP 7(b) Provincial Nominees section below. The SINP will not initiate an amendment of a nomination certificate to include new/additional family members after a nomination decision. Please include this email in your application to CIO for their information.

The SINP will not initiate an amendment of a nomination certificate to include new/additional family members after nomination decision. Changes in the family composition during processing Under R87(2)(a), only the principal applicant must be named in the nomination certificate. Although many provinces also list the applicant’s accompanying dependents on the certificate, there is no actual legal requirement for them to be listed. As a result, there is no need for a new or amended nomination certificate if the applicant’s family composition changes during processing.

As a courtesy, the visa office should inform the province of a change in the applicant’s family composition but a new certificate should not be requested in these circumstances.

The following link is to IRCC’s website where individuals can add additional dependents to their PR application once submitted to IRCC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1362&top=14

fzindani

Star Member
May 5, 2015
canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
21-12-2017
Doc's Request.
16-11-2018
Nomination.....
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
21-03-2019
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-09-2019
Med's Done....
06-16-2019
I got SINP nomination and i have applied for paper based PR. But its processing time as per cic website is 15-19 months (too much).
I m married and has two year baby. Now we were planning for another baby. I wrote email to SINP regarding their policy to add new baby in application and i got following reply. But i am not clear what does it means. Can anybody help me

Thank you for your inquiry.

The SINP has a policy based on the CIC, OP 7(b) Provincial Nominees section below. The SINP will not initiate an amendment of a nomination certificate to include new/additional family members after a nomination decision. Please include this email in your application to CIO for their information.

The SINP will not initiate an amendment of a nomination certificate to include new/additional family members after nomination decision. Changes in the family composition during processing Under R87(2)(a), only the principal applicant must be named in the nomination certificate. Although many provinces also list the applicant’s accompanying dependents on the certificate, there is no actual legal requirement for them to be listed. As a result, there is no need for a new or amended nomination certificate if the applicant’s family composition changes during processing.

As a courtesy, the visa office should inform the province of a change in the applicant’s family composition but a new certificate should not be requested in these circumstances.

The following link is to IRCC’s website where individuals can add additional dependents to their PR application once submitted to IRCC.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1362&top=14
It simply states that you wouldnt need a new nomination certificate because of an additional family member. However, if you have already applied for PR, you may send them (IRCC) the details for additional family member( just to update ur file). In your case, the child is not born yet, so i would say once u have a new member, you can update them and add them in your pr application. Although it would be great to take your representative’s advice if you have one

sijoalex

May 22, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-04-2019
Doc's Request.
25-02-2022
Nomination.....
10-04-2019
AOR Received.
06-06-2019
File Transfer...
13-07-2019
Med's Request
13-12-2021
Med's Done....
08-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-05-2022
VISA ISSUED...
26-05-2022
How did you came to know your file transferred to NDVO? In GC key I didn't find the same. TIA.
I got a ghost update in GCKey that my profile got updated but no change is seen, so I logged in ECAS there my status changed from 'In process' to 'Application received'. I send a message through Webform simply asking about my file is in which visa office. They replied as my file transferred to NDVO.
After a couple of months I got another ghost update and ECAS status again changed from 'Application received' to 'In process' so I understood NDVO just started processing my file.