+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Vijy

Jun 26, 2018
Could anyone please tell that after getting nominated in pnp we can move to that province and after reaching there we have to apply for pr.or we have to apply for PR from indIn and then we can move.
Plz clear the PNP process.
Bcoz my consultant says that first I will receive TRV(temporary resident visa) and then after staying in the province for two years I will get pr.

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Could anyone please tell that after getting nominated in pnp we can move to that province and after reaching there we have to apply for pr.or we have to apply for PR from indIn and then we can move.
Plz clear the PNP process.
Bcoz my consultant says that first I will receive TRV(temporary resident visa) and then after staying in the province for two years I will get pr.
Which streem??

Vijy

Jun 26, 2018
Then you can move to the province to work for your employer. To apply for the pronvice nomination. At last, apply for PR
Thanks for this useful information
One more thing, until I work there after nomination (not yet get PR) will I be treated as international and charge international (study of kids and health)

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Thanks for this useful information
One more thing, until I work there after nomination (not yet get PR) will I be treated as international and charge international (study of kids and health)
If you have worked in a province, you will treated as PR, such as study of kids and health.

Adeep7171

May 27, 2019
Hi everyone,
I applied for BC-PNP Paper Based
Applied in December 2018
Got PNP in Jan 2019
and got AOR in March 2019
Just Waiting For Medical now.

Reactions: ran.nanua1

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
Hi,
May I join in this thread as well?
I am a provincial nominee,and now in canada with my working permit.Applied through paper based.

Sharing my timeline:
PR app submitted: April 4,2019
App received by ircc: April 9,2019
AOR : May 23, 2019
Waiting for the next step.
God bless us all..

Vijy

Jun 26, 2018
Hi
Could anyone please tell that noc 4031 and 4022 are in demand anywhere for And if someone has got through these NOC then plz share their experience here.

Last edited:

Rubal1987

Jun 4, 2018
Hi,

Here is my brothers timeline, posting to get some light on his case.

SINP - With Job Offer paper based PR Application
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 22, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 17, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on January 17, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 22, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on May 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical done May 17,2019 no updates till then.

Good Luck !

Vijy

Jun 26, 2018
Hi,

Here is my brothers timeline, posting to get some light on his case.

SINP - With Job Offer paper based PR Application
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on October 22, 2018.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 17, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on January 17, 2019.
  4. We sent you correspondence on January 22, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you medical instructions on May 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  6. Medical done May 17,2019 no updates till then.

Good Luck !
It's too early to say no update till then.. just wait and watch.btw did ur brother apply from Saskatchewan or within India

shev35

Feb 6, 2019
Dear,

I applied for permanent residency through AINP paper based.

One day before I got e-mail from CIC about confirmation that my application has been received by IRCC.
That letter consists my UCI and Application number (begins with EPxxxxxxxx).

Does it mean that I got AOR and file number? Or it’s only a notification that IRCC received my application and I should wait for AOR.

Thanks!