+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Udee123

Nov 7, 2020
Paper Based PR Application:
-----------------------
Inland Principal Applicant+ Outland Dependents.
Applied in November 2018 but entire application was returned for missing signature with blue or black pen on schedule A. Than resend the entire package again.

AR: March 22, 2019.
AOR: May 7, 2019.
MR: Sep 8,2019.
MP: October 3,2019.
ADR: October 24, 2019.
ADR Submitted: October 27, 2019.
PAL: November 1, 2019.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 2, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 12, 2020.
Medical Extended: September 23, 2020.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 23, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 24, 2020.

1- Called IRRC call center several time and They said: Everything is done and only final decision is pending.
2- Been told by IRRC call center agent not to call again.
3- Ask local MP to call them. The MP office got same answer "Everything looks good and WAIT"

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
4. I see no hope since been expecting to see my family in March 2020.
5. I am depressed.
6. I am turning SUICIDAL.NO BODY CARES! I AM TIRED

My younger daughter she was three years old when I came in CANADA (in 2016). The reason for coming to this great country was to bring my daughters in the society where they would get competitive and level playing field environment as a female member of the society. Now my younger daughter is six years old. I am tired of the virtual chats through Whats-app with the family. I am clueless and have no answers of their questions. I have no extended family in Canada. I am exhausted and sometimes think to finish once for all.
Don’t be tired. Just hang in there a little more, you are almost there just on the finishing lane...
Be strong and have a positive mind set, so you can enjoy in good health when the PR finally arrives and I it will be sooner than expected....Amen

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
S
Paper Based PR Application:
-----------------------
Inland Principal Applicant+ Outland Dependents.
Applied in November 2018 but entire application was returned for missing signature with blue or black pen on schedule A. Than resend the entire package again.

AR: March 22, 2019.
AOR: May 7, 2019.
MR: Sep 8,2019.
MP: October 3,2019.
ADR: October 24, 2019.
ADR Submitted: October 27, 2019.
PAL: November 1, 2019.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 2, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 12, 2020.
Medical Extended: September 23, 2020.
Decision Made on ECAS: September 23, 2020.
Changed to in Process on ECAS: September 24, 2020.

1- Called IRRC call center several time and They said: Everything is done and only final decision is pending.
2- Been told by IRRC call center agent not to call again.
3- Ask local MP to call them. The MP office got same answer "Everything looks good and WAIT"

My Current position:
1. I am frustrated.
2. I am in anxiety.
3. I am hopeless.
4. I see no hope since been expecting to see my family in March 2020.
5. I am depressed.
6. I am turning SUICIDAL.NO BODY CARES! I AM TIRED

My younger daughter she was three years old when I came in CANADA (in 2016). The reason for coming to this great country was to bring my daughters in the society where they would get competitive and level playing field environment as a female member of the society. Now my younger daughter is six years old. I am tired of the virtual chats through Whats-app with the family. I am clueless and have no answers of their questions. I have no extended family in Canada. I am exhausted and sometimes think to finish once for all.
Stay strong. We are all together in this. I have same situation but i applied Aug 2018 . I can understand your pain. But this will be over soon. You will get good news. Talk to this group whenever you feel low.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Asking for a friend.
He has still 6 months open work permit left. He had a points like 435. He applied to LMIA and now he got an invite with 485 points in last draw. Is the LMIA really giving 50 points. He still works for the same employer with his old open work permit untill its expiry. LMIA does have closed work permit. How far this is true?
Thank you all.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Asking for a friend.
He has still 6 months open work permit left. He had a points like 435. He applied to LMIA and now he got an invite with 485 points in last draw. Is the LMIA really giving 50 points. He still works for the same employer with his old open work permit untill its expiry. LMIA does have closed work permit. How far this is true?
Thank you all.
I think he have to have lmia based work permit to obtain that 50 points. If he is still
On open work permit he can’t claim 50 points.

Navsohi

Nov 29, 2020
Hii, i applied for paper based PR application from canada.OINP nominated. I applied on 17 june2019 AIP recived on 17 july 2019 and Medical request on 21 oct 2020 and passed on 25 oct 2020. Still waiting for next step. Can anyone help me how long it gonna take..?

Adaw

Nov 18, 2020
Yesterday (Saturday) my ECAS status changed to "Decision Made". I asked my representative what it said in their portal and it doesn't show "Decision Made" there but it does say "100% completed". Good? Bad??

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
Yesterday (Saturday) my ECAS status changed to "Decision Made". I asked my representative what it said in their portal and it doesn't show "Decision Made" there but it does say "100% completed". Good? Bad??
Good ... Ask your representative to check in your gckey your copr might be ready

Adaw

Nov 18, 2020
Good ... Ask your representative to check in your gckey your copr might be ready
I asked the representative and apparently there is nothing on gckey about "Decision Made" or anything else. I guess ECAS and GCKEY just don't update at the same time?

Sweetmother

Star Member
Sep 30, 2019
I asked the representative and apparently there is nothing on gckey about "Decision Made" or anything else. I guess ECAS and GCKEY just don't update at the same time?
If you don't have any outland dependents then be expecting your copr soon.

What's you timeline please?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Something COPR takes times few weeks or month. You will get it soon. You should try to call cic tomorrow and they will tell you about your application more.

Adaw

Nov 18, 2020
If you don't have any outland dependents then be expecting your copr soon.

What's you timeline please?
Updated timeline in signature, I don't have any outland dependents (only 1 inland dependent)

Something COPR takes times few weeks or month. You will get it soon. You should try to call cic tomorrow and they will tell you about your application more.
I'll try calling them tomorrow

Reactions: manku_patel

Grug

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Category........
PNP
Morning all,

Decision made in ECAS this morning!! Let you know when I get the COPR.

BC PNP Skilled Immigrant (Paper Based)

Originally outland applicant, arrived inland 31 Dec 2019. Primary + 2 dependents all inland.

AR: 22 Jul 2019
AOR & BIL: 21 Aug 2019
ADR & PAL: 13 Jan 2020
Upfront medical: 7 Oct 2020
(webform submitted 7 Oct; clinic submitted pass to IRCC 16 Oct; email confirming "to responsible office" 20 Oct)
Medical passed: 19 Nov 2020
Additional document review commenced: 27 Nov 2020
DM on ECAS: 28 Nov 2020 (Nothing on GCKey - 85% timeline)

Cheers,
Grug
...and this morning I get an email from my home country visa office asking for copies of passports, new photos and a family information form. It says they need these sent to Ottawa within 30 days to issue COPR.

I don't know what GCKey is saying right now; it's doing the bad gateway thing again.

Cheers,
Grug

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
...and this morning I get an email from my home country visa office asking for copies of passports, new photos and a family information form. It says they need these sent to Ottawa within 30 days to issue COPR.

I don't know what GCKey is saying right now; it's doing the bad gateway thing again.

Cheers,
Grug
Looks like it’s under maintenance again. You should try different browser and try to clear cookies.