Champion Member
Jan 23, 2015
Visa Office......
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2015
Med's Request
May 11, 2015
Med's Done....
May 20, 2015 Med's Passed.: May 28, 2015 Refused........: June 3, 2015 Second App...: June 4, 2015
Passport Req..
June 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
June 15, 2015
LANDED..........
August 21, 2015
Hi guys! I just want to share with you that I received my PR card today! Took about 3 months processing. Good luck everyone!

Wolfhard

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
It seems that the new pr portal is up, will see who of us receives an invitation first, I'm an inlad applicant waiting for my COPR since october 23rd. Maybe were just waiting for that new procedure to finalize the application.

Reactions: SBANTYMANY

nav1993

Nov 15, 2019
It seems that the new pr portal is up, will see who of us receives an invitation first, I'm an inlad applicant waiting for my COPR since october 23rd. Maybe were just waiting for that new procedure to finalize the application.
what do you mean new portal?

Asingh648

Jul 28, 2020
Yes it is up. I got my COPR yesterday in the portal. But you cannot access it yourself. IRCC will create account for you and then will send you a link. You have to login and confirm you adress and upload a photo for PR card. Once they confirm the address, you will be able to access your COPR. My photos has not yet been approved. But, once the photo is approved, you should get your PR card in a week.

Wolfhard

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Yes it is up. I got my COPR yesterday in the portal. But you cannot access it yourself. IRCC will create account for you and then will send you a link. You have to login and confirm you adress and upload a photo for PR card. Once they confirm the address, you will be able to access your COPR. My photos has not yet been approved. But, once the photo is approved, you should get your PR card in a week.
How did you get the invitation, by email or in the gckey?

Alex williams

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
My consultant is not ready
She is repeatedly saying that only Physician will do
What should I do now?
I will suggest you do it by yourself. Don't listen to your consultant. If you get a medical request from IRCC then in that condition, the doctor will do everything for you. But if you're going for upfront, then you have to inform IRCC through web form that you have already done your medical by sending the information sheet!!
If you don't want to do anything then hang in there. soon you will get a medical request from IRCC

Ishansimran

Star Member
Apr 16, 2018
I will suggest you do it by yourself. Don't listen to your consultant. If you get a medical request from IRCC then in that condition, the doctor will do everything for you. But if you're going for upfront, then you have to inform IRCC through web form that you have already done your medical by sending the information sheet!!
If you don't want to do anything then hang in there. soon you will get a medical request from IRCC
Thanks
Please share how exactly to be done
I will do it myself