+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

RamanManraj

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Oh okay.

I read it on IRCC website yesterday that officers may continue to request documents due to office closures because of COVID and they’re working from home. Hopefully it’s a good sign that they’re working on it.
Yeah my completion date on 24 nov 2020

Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Hey team help im March 2019 applicant
Medical done last September
What'
Oh okay.

I read it on IRCC website yesterday that officers may continue to request documents due to office closures because of COVID and they’re working from home. Hopefully it’s a good sign that they’re working on it.
I don’t think it’s a good sign if they are working from home , very slow .......

Antsan

Star Member
May 28, 2020
Hey guys!!!is anyone here that did upfront medicals and received mr on November 2 and have any updates???I am still waiting

tukhuk

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Hello, I did my upfront medical exam on September 2nd and submitted results on September 13th through Webform and received confirmation of my webform inquiry on September 23rd . However, my medical hasn't passed yet in my profile. Has anyone waited this long? Is this normal? I called the clinic and they said they have submitted the results. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Amrit02

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
Hello, I did my upfront medical exam on September 2nd and submitted results on September 13th through Webform and received confirmation of my webform inquiry on September 23rd . However, my medical hasn't passed yet in my profile. Has anyone waited this long? Is this normal? I called the clinic and they said they have submitted the results. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Which province? I did my upfront on sept 29 and it got passed on nov 10

Jazz007

Mar 13, 2020
Are u single applicant and what is your timeline?