+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Can any one help if their COPR documents has this line added
"If you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact
us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information: cic-
Edmonton@cic.gc.ca"

Reactions: DANIEL1031

Harrii

Star Member
Oct 17, 2020
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Ainp inland
Ar 23 april 2019
Aor 31 may
Medical request 3 December
Medical pass 21 December
Adr 21 oct 2020
Schedule a submitted 26 oct
Copr 27 oct
Congrats bro how many days after from decison made you got your copr?and which city bro.

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
Manpreet can you see if your copr document mention this line
If you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact
us immediately at the following address and we will send you additional information: cic-
Edmonton@cic.gc.c

ran.nanua1

Star Member
May 27, 2019
Manpreet can you see if your copr document mention this line
If you are currently outside of Canada, do not attempt to travel to Canada. Please contact
Edmonton@cic.gc.c
Bro, That's only for outlands. U have to email that address to let them know. So, they can arrange your entrance to Canada for later on..

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
Congrat.gtcan i feel happy for you as out land applicant. You wont believe iam so happy to see this cant control my emotions to drop a tears. Be happy wish you good luck to.
am touched...Thanks Atul. You will be in my prayer. Recently some applicant from Nigeria , Singapore, Australia received PPR & COPR. All 3 countries have low covid active cases. The country am residing has also low active case. Just a random thought but are they issuing PPR to applicant from countries with low covid cases.

Reactions: Optimall

Springg

Star Member
Oct 5, 2019
Congrat.gtcan i feel happy for you as out land applicant. You wont believe iam so happy to see this cant control my emotions to drop a tears. Be happy wish you good luck to.
Hey Atul don’t be sad, I’m with you as a Outland applicant,hope you will get DM and PPR together.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Gtcan
am touched...Thanks Atul. You will be in my prayer. Recently some applicant from Nigeria , Singapore, Australia received PPR & COPR. All 3 countries have low covid active cases. The country am residing has also low active case. Just a random thought but are they issuing PPR to applicant from countries with low covid cases.
[/QUOTE
Gtcan. Where am residing also low active case. I am optimistic may be we will see some good news.

Reactions: gtcan19