So you have GU today as well? then so far 3GU?I called CIC Call center today and Agent told me that everything looks "OK" and "CLEAR" and last update was today in the morning, once the final decison will be done, they will Email you soon.
got two GU last to last week, but nothing yet into GCkey or ECAS status.
Let see when this waiting game is going to be over.....!
My timeline is as follows:
PR Provincial Nominee (paper based application) - Inland:
- Application Sent through Mail-Submitted: June 20, 2019
- AR: June 27, 2019
- AOR: July 23, 2019
- Biometrics: Exempted ( Inside Canada applied in 2019, So )
- Pre Arrival Services Letter: December 18, 2020
- Medical Request: Did Upfront Medical on June 26, 2020 and Submitted Via Webform to IRCC on same Day.
- Medical Passed: July 6, 2020
- No of Applicants: 2 ( Me and my Wife and file submitted together ).
- GCkey Timeline: 85% - 14 Weeks remaining.
- ECAS Status: In Process
- File Location: Sydney Office, NS.
- GCMS Notes: August 20, 2020 (Eligibility: Passed, Biometrics: Exempt, Criminality: Passed, Medical: Passed, Info Sharing: Complete, Security: Not Started )