Macot73

Apr 15, 2018
Inland application with Outland dependent
AR - April 2019
AOR - May 2019
MP - November 2019
PAL - November 2019
ADR - December 2019
No update after ADR. Gckey 97%completed. Called IRCC in September, The agent said security not started yet.

It seems many of the July AR got their COPR. Is there any March and April AR still waiting for DM?
yes me

gtcan19

Sep 11, 2020
I’m so worried about ppr, dm done but no ppr, is this normal?almost 1 month passing. Didn’t get any email reply.I heard they send dm and ppr at a time for Outland application.
You are passing 1 month and I am 4 days short to pass 6 months after DM but no PPR yet. Couple of PPR for outlanders in last 2 weeks. Very slow but they are working. Hopefully some ease in travel restriction from November and outlanders will start to get the PPR. Nothing we can do besides patiently waiting.

Last edited:

Drifter@1981

Jul 17, 2019
@nan.nanua
I got divorce last december in between process so removing her from my file took longer nearly 33 month just got Decison made on ecas last Friday 23th October my medical was done 24 September and was passed 2nd october 3 weeks ago so there are a lot of people on same boat with decision made like singh3 simarjit and you so lets wait copr might come tomarrow or by Wednesday hope for the best

Reactions: ran.nanua1

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
You are passing 1 month and I am 4 days short to pass 6 months after DM but no PPR yet. Couple of PPR for outlanders in last 2 weeks. Very slow but they are working. Hopefully some ease in travel restriction from November and outlanders will start to get the PPR. Nothing we can do besides patiently waiting.
Outlander is only waiting and hoping that they will get good NEWS but look at inland applicant they even geting copr with in 8 months where is fairness .we are ignored .we should have atleast DM .ppr.

Arjunp

Jul 6, 2020
Outlander is only waiting and hoping that they will get good NEWS but look at inland applicant they even geting copr with in 8 months where is fairness .we are ignored .we should have atleast DM .ppr.
I am MAY AOR 2019
April AR 2019. Inland
I have not got any update after MP and pal in nov 2019.
Not only you, everyone is waiting for there time and chance.
every time you comment about inland file to be processed faster. It’s not like that.
and yes, you are outlander at this point and due to this pandemic it’s taking longer than usual time for Outland applicants.
and yes, they will prioritise inland applications first because why would any country would take a risk to call outlander in this pandemic??
Sorry if it bothered you.
but my sister is an Outland applicant so I understand you feelings.

Reactions: mamiam and miggy24