+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Sachin Manro

Apr 5, 2019
AOR March 21, 2019
MR August 23, 2019
Since I had already done upfront medical on June 2019 for my BOWP ( I'm currently working in the health field) I was told that I didn't have to do the medical again. My consultant uploaded the upfront medical on the webform and sent it. Since last month it has been showing that medical not received. My consultant has sent CIC two emails since then and it has been confirmed that my upfront medical had been received. So now I don't understand why in the system it is still showing medical not received.

My PGWP expired on July 19, 2019. And I've sent my BOWP application on July 9, until now I'm still waiting to hear back.

Has anyone been in similar situations or know of anyone who has been?
I also submitted upfront medical too
Mine has been uploaded by consultant too
I checked with CIC in the middle of August
He says “Your status will be changed at the end of August”
My MR - 18 July 2019
You don’t need to be worry it takes to change status online
Otherwise you can call CIC

Sador

Jan 21, 2018
I also submitted upfront medical too
Mine has been uploaded by consultant too
I checked with CIC in the middle of August
He says “Your status will be changed at the end of August”
My MR - 18 July 2019
You don’t need to be worry it takes to change status online
Otherwise you can call CIC
Thanks so much for the update. Is yours now say medical pass? It has been about 5 weeks since my upfront medical was sent to them. Did yours also take that long?

Seagull_tr

Mar 18, 2019
Hello All,
My BC PNP Time line;
AR:06 MAY
AOR: 14 JUNE
BIO Fee request: 18 JUNE
BIO Fee submitted: 04 JULY
No news since then. I can't see my status but only my consultant through his own mail address. Is there any way to follow my CIC account apart from my consultant?

On the other hand as I follow MyImmitracker; I observe that Inland applications gets result faster than outlanders. Moreover BC applicants suffer longer processing time then other provinces.

Your any comment is appreciated. Good luck...

ariesc

Star Member
May 15, 2017
The reason for faster results/progress lately was because of OINP suspension/hold from April - August 2019.
OINP seems to be the largest source of paperbased applicants. So that suspension freed up the officers, hence faster progress lately.
They resumed OINP again in September, so expect approval this November.
My guess is, after November, it will be back to normal processing time again. Hopefully i am wrong.

Just sharing what's shows in GC account:

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Inland applicant.
OINP - Job offer Foreign worker stream

My Timeline below:

AOR - April 11, 2019
MR - None
PCC - None
Pre-Arrival Letter (PAL) - October 5, 2019
PPR next? <<<<<<<<<<<<

Current status:
Closed Work Permit - Approved January 22, 2019 (valid for 2 years)
Submitted Medical last November 2018 (for me and my spouse) - required to submit for Closed work permit application.
PCC - home country / Singapore (Submitted, for work permit application)

Not so sure what will be next, But I hope it's going to be PPR ....

Reactions: OEJOS

OEJOS

Star Member
Jul 10, 2018
The reason for faster results/progress lately was because of OINP suspension/hold from April - August 2019.
OINP seems to be the largest source of paperbased applicants. So that suspension freed up the officers, hence faster progress lately.
My guess is, after November, it will be back to normal processing time again. Hopefully i am wrong.
I see.... I hope so too... Thanks much for the information.

Med1989

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello guys,

I have a question about the PAL.
As I my immigration representative is handling my file, I'm not able to link my paper application to my online account. I must remove him from my file to link my application. Do you think I will receive the PAL by mail?

Gurpreetbilling

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
i
My guess is, after November, it will be back to normal processing time again. Hopefully i am wrong.[/QUOTEI
I think they closed again and it is not gonna open for this year