i had a query
I applied under Student stream with my husband and kids
My AR is jan 2019
AOR mar 2019
MR sep 2019
MP Sep 2019
PAL dec 2019
After that silence
But in Aug 2020 i got ADR for schedule A travel history for me and spouse and kids
And after 3 weeks i got PCC for my spouse fromback home and

any idea how long more will it take to finalize.
What was the ADR about?

blueivory

Star Member
Oct 1, 2016
For PNP, what is checked for eligibility since we already have nomination? Are they checking our provincial application again? Anybody knows?

rtidal6

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hello everyone. My medical results are expiring tomorrow but ircc didnt give me any instructions on what to do with them. Does anyone have similar experience?

Reactions: manku_patel

Neyoyo

Star Member
Feb 2, 2020
Guys I have a question, ar 1 March 2019 , SINP , noc B , still in process, inland

so I was calling to the agents and yeah it’s pain in a butt to wait for 40 min to reach em

And I found out that my application is in Ukraine, I was asking why is that as I’m working here in Canada for almost two years, they said as they saw Ukrainian address in application so they have sent to Ukrainian immigration office , and yeah that address was mistakenly put in there by my lawyer... I’ve noticed that about month ago , so the lawyer sent the web form about address change and now I have Canadian address as it supposed to be from the beginning... but as was calling couple days ago the agent said, your application is in a Ukraine and we do not have an access to it, so started to contact Ukrainian office and I could not reach them cause they only have email and the answer I get is copy past bs

so I was calling to Canadian immigration office again, and they said yeah we can see you have changed your address a month ago and now the address is Canadian, so I was asking them again why is my application is in Ukraine , they said to apply for web form to redirect the application....

just a bunch of mess, why didn’t they ask me before sending my application to Ukraine if there some mistake , cause I have work contract in Saskatchewan and it’s part of my immigration...

apologize for the long story, just was thinking maybe it would be interesting to some one to know that, and maybe I get some advice from you, but here is definitely mistake on my lawyer and on me for not checking on it, but was hoping for the lawyer’s competence
I can feel your pain. Being in Canada already could make your PR processing faster since most investigations would be done locally.
Some inland applicants who applied this year already have COPR.

Outland applicants have to endure constraints due to Covid -19 and the LVO in their countries.

Anyhow, either inland or outland, we should remain positive of successful application at the end.

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
Congrats
My Ecas shows COMPLETE status today. It was in process till yesterday. Yet to get a CoPR letter. How many days it take roughly after approval and Ecas shows complete?.
Congratulations. Dpp YOU are pr now.are you inland?

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
I can feel your pain. Being in Canada already could make your PR processing faster since most investigations would be done locally.
Some inland applicants who applied this year already have COPR.

Outland applicants have to endure constraints due to Covid -19 and the LVO in their countries.

Anyhow, either inland or outland, we should remain positive of successful application at the end.
Hey guys i just see ghost update on my gckey ac. application / profile updated.
I was so curious about ghost update now i see it. Lets hope pray as outlander we will see some good news soon.