+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
I got DM yesterday But no copr. In client application status it is showing complete with last comment
  1. You entered Canada at the Vancouver Immigration office on September 24, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

Dont we get COPR first then status change to complete? Guys waiting for COPR and have DM. Do you also see same thing?
Don’t worry... First status will change from decision made to complete. Then people are getting COPR letter. As your status has been already changed to complete so you will get your COPR letter soon. Good luck.:)

Simarjeet singh sidhu

Sep 15, 2020
I did my upfront medical yesterday and they gave me one letter with barcode on it and said you can send it to ircc online and rest of the report they will send to them. Can you send me the link how to upload the medical report with web form. It will be really appreciated
Thanks in advance
Just search IRCC web form
And submit that document
Rest will be taken care of by doctors

Varindersohal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
Don’t worry... First status will change from decision made to complete. Then people are getting COPR letter. As your status has been already changed to complete so you will get your COPR letter soon. Good luck.:)
Hi , any idea , i got DM on sep 23,2020.
When i can get COPR , I called CIC , she was like you can get by oct 6,2020?
How much is max time ?

Nav3077

Star Member
Sep 9, 2019
I only heard the Etobicoke office do virtual landing by email. If your local VO is Etobicoke you should get CoPR by next week.
No, my VO is Calgary and I heard Calgary do virtual landing through phone calls and emails. On Thursday I missed a phone call too. When I called the number back it was going on voicemail.

Some people who got phone calls from IRCC told me that they ask the same questions from them when the IRCC officer called them and they got COPR later on. I am hoping that I will get that too waiting from a long time.

KEYLLLEIE

Star Member
Feb 14, 2020
Does anyone knows what is going to be happen if I don't apply? Common law partner while in process my pr application, and just apply for sponsorship spouse after I get my PR and married? I heard if I want to sponsor common law partner, I need to be in Canada, but I am planning to visit my family once I get my PR...

Please reply me sincerely.