+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Pun

May 5, 2019
Hi Dear,

I am really happy for you..... big big congratulations.....

We did the Upfront medical around same time in June 2020 and I am still in waiting game......
Lets hope we all receive COPR soon.........

Thanks.
When did you get the copr received??
My copr expired only 2 months

Pun

May 5, 2019
I just got a call from IRCC from a private number.
They asked if I and my family are currently in Canada, when we landed, port of entry, and if ever we travel outside after we came, then she told me: "congratulations, you are now PR, we will send you the confirmation letter"
Congratulations
Hi when did you get the copr received? My copr expired only 2 month after that's why am ask you bro
Plz reply

bddy89

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
I got DM yesterday But no copr. In client application status it is showing complete with last comment
  1. You entered Canada at the Vancouver Immigration office on September 24, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

Dont we get COPR first then status change to complete? Guys waiting for COPR and have DM. Do you also see same thing?

Reactions: pistachios2015

Varindersohal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
I got DM yesterday But no copr. In client application status it is showing complete with last comment
  1. You entered Canada at the Vancouver Immigration office on September 24, 2020 and became a Permanent Resident.

Dont we get COPR first then status change to complete? Guys waiting for COPR and have DM. Do you also see same thing?
Did you got any call or email ?
I am also waiting for COPR ,
No change in gckey and just DM in Ecas

Any guess ?

Daniel1020

Feb 18, 2019
Hey
I am waiting for my copr letter since i have got dm on September 4
My file is in nova scotia offfice
Can any way i can contact them ratger than calling ircc agent
I'm exactly in the same boat. Dm on sep 4th still waiting for copr. Idk why they aren't sending copr after dm. Other local offices sending copr and dm on the same day. I even talked IRCC through local MP few days ago but they just gave him the same canned answer as what agents and web form always say. As far as I know, most applicants who got dm and still waiting for copr more than 2-3 weeks is related to Sydney office. If your processing time bar is completed 100% then you might want to use this. https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=sydney

Or use this. Not sure if this email still works.
CIO-Sydney-Search-Enquiry@cic.gc.ca

Last edited:

Varindersohal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018

When did it changed from DM to Complete ?

Varindersohal

Star Member
Sep 20, 2018
I'm exactly in the same boat. Dm on sep 4th still waiting for copr. Idk why they aren't sending copr after dm. Other local offices sending copr and dm on the same day. I even talked IRCC through local MP few days ago but they just gave him the same canned answer as what agents and web form always say. As far as I know, most applicants who got dm and still waiting for copr more than 2-3 weeks is related to Sydney office.
What does your ECAS showing ?
GC KEY ?
Have You called cic ?

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Congratulations
Hi when did you get the copr received? My copr expired only 2 month after that's why am ask you bro
Plz reply
I don't understand your question

pistachios2015

Mar 13, 2020

Did you receive any phone call from IRCC?