+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

agilmore

Star Member
May 6, 2017
I uploaded mine on 24 Sep
Have no idea and haven’t got any update yet
Did you try to contact them at all? Is your Portal showing "your additional document has been uploaded" something like that?Did you submit your in some other ways too or just uploading online?

April_Duong

Nov 5, 2018
Anyone knows how long it takes them to review Criminal Record Check after uploading that to the Portal?
I got request to do my husband's RCMP criminal record check and uploaded it on April 24. The online account is still showing "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided" :(

jp sidhu

Sep 19, 2011
Bcpnp inland application
AR 3 Jan 2019
AOR March 20 2019
MR 6 September
MP 20 September
Waiting for next update...

smanik

Apr 29, 2019
My application: FSW Outland without job offer

AR: Dec 24, 2018
AOR: Mar 20, 2019
MR: Not received

My timeline above. Could you please let me know if someone have similar timeline and any idea about when can I expect MR and average processing time for whole process to complete.

Appreciate your help

RohitMallik

Oct 9, 2019
My timeline
Applied: 19th Feb
AOR: 19th April
MR: 11th Sep
MD: 19th Sep
MP: 27th Sep
Additional document req: 9th Oct
(Submitted the same day)
Pre - Arrival letter: 10th Oct

Can someone explain what a Pre arrival letter means; also is it common to get this even though I am in Canada

azuredragon

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
My timeline
Applied: 19th Feb
AOR: 19th April
MD: 19th Sep
MP: 27th Sep
Additional document req: 9th Oct
(Submitted the same day)
Pre - Arrival letter: 10th Oct

Can someone explain what a Pre arrival letter means; also is it common to get this even though I am in Canada

Hi,

We have pretty much the same timeline. Only difference is my Medical was just received couple of days by CIC ( my panel physician was a bit slow...lol).

I might be wrong but receiving PAL would mean you passed Eligibility and Criminality (not sure on the last one). Likewise, i have also read somewhere that not all will received PAL.

Good luck to us. May we received what we aspire and hope for before this year ends.

Cheers!

Harpreet96

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi,

We have pretty much the same timeline. Only difference is my Medical was just received couple of days by CIC ( my panel physician was a bit slow...lol).

I might be wrong but receiving PAL would mean you passed Eligibility and Criminality (not sure on the last one). Likewise, i have also read somewhere that not all will received PAL.

Good luck to us. May we received what we aspire and hope for before this year ends.

Cheers!
I also have the almost same timelines as you and i got pre arrival letter on 1 oct.

ngrover

Sep 24, 2019
Alberta PNP Inland paper based application
Timeline:
AR: Feb 25
AOR: May 5
MR: Oct 11
PAL: Oct 12
I haven’t even done the medical exam yet and received PAL today.
How much time does it take to get ppr after receiving the PAL?

Reactions: richyaddy

Sukaa6

Apr 24, 2019
Hello , I am living in spain My timeline
Applied: 15march
AOR: 7 May
MD: 13 Sep
Status medical received:18th Sep. what’s next...