+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2019 onwards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR

Atul2019

Jan 10, 2020
#10,596

radi said:

Hi buddy my aor aug 2019 i'm going to get married after 2 months so when i submit my spouse papers do this affect to my application

i would say please consider once again and if possible postpone it. Im not trying to scare you but its fact that if you later add spouse to current application then application gonna transfer to other office and 12 to 15 months will be added to your processing time. You can check this fact in other threads.
It is true..just wait till you get pr card

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
No , i dont , checking GC key too ,nothing changed.
What it says??
In my account it says final decision has been made and your application was approved on 23 sep20.
And also got copr number which shows under document status bar.
I have also checked through online services. Status has been changed from decision made to complete.
Now just waiting for the email from ircc.

Reactions: sjpatel1704193

radi

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
What it says??
In my account it says final decision has been made and your application was approved on 23 sep20.
I have also checked through online services. Status has been changed from decision made to complete.
What's your timeline bar?

omo_naija

May 6, 2020
What it says??
I think it takes about ten to fifteen days to get COPR letter after decision made. My application got approved on 17th and I have not received the letter yet.

I think the letter will contain information to apply for PR card and maybe information to change your social insurance number.

We still gotta wait...